Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd Mayweather vs. Emanuel Burton (Highlights)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    Floyd don't throw combos in succesion like that anymore
    He doesnt have to.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Floyd don't throw combos in succesion like that anymore
      and in the press conference he did say he wanted to fight like the 99' Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
        He doesnt have to.
        who said he did?
        just commenting on whether he'll fight that type fight against ortiz
        he doesn't and shouldn't

Comment

that is no beautiful to me, that is stupid you dont have to fight like that when you have the best defense in the sport... floyd dont do stupid things like that anymore he is a lot smart now but that fight show you he can fight any style he want...

Comment

He fights Ortiz like that, Floyd will be put to sleep. He better keep those close exchanges to a minimum....
            Last edited by JDezi4; 07-12-2011, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              He fights Ortiz like that, Floyd will put to sleep. He better keep those close exchanges to a minimum....
              um lets act like floyd is a much older and smarter fighter plz...

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                that is no beautiful to me, that is stupid you dont have to fight like that when you have the best defense in the sport... floyd dont do stupid things like that anymore he is a lot smart now but that fight show you he can fight any style he want...
                Coo. His combinations were beautiful to me. The multiple left hooks from body to head followed by straight rights looked like a work of art to me. I might be in the minority that thought his offense was beyond superb in this fight.

Comment

Green K given to Emannuel's robust beard in that fight. He took some serious right handed licks before he eventually caved in.

Floyd won't stand and trade with Ortiz like that. He doesn't need to.

Comment

Nobody dislikes the Floyd persona more than me. But I'm a big fan inside the ring. People rarely talk about what a bully he can be in there. Loved when Mosely tried to touch gloves and Floyd replied by popping him in the mouth. He'll use his forearms, elbows and whatever else he has to do in order to get the job done his way

Comment

Floyd should sit down on his shots against Ortiz. He's much fster than Maidana who was able to beat Ortiz to the punch. More elusive than peterson who landed multiple thudding punches. Ortiz will probably land early but it will be elementary by the 4th or 5th. Floyd's gonna beat him up bad. We're watching the best to do it and we act like we dont know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X