Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Myth Buster Series Pt 1: Miguel Cotto one of The GREAT fighters Floyd avoided?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    Nah man... Cotto just lived too damn far. Mayweather like's to fight local talent. He has no time to waste waiting for a 3 hour flight from Puerto Rico. He is to cool for that. Also... Cotto too green in other words... to young and strong. He will fight Cotto when Cotto is no longer close to green.

Arent you that apartment guy that people always make fun of?

Comment

• I find it so funny that all of these Floyd fans break down why Cotto, or Margarito, or Pacquiao are not good enough to fight floyd, but praise whoever floyd chooses to fight. How is Ricky Hatton, Ortiz, JMM, etc better opponents deserving the life changing chance to fight floyd over guys like Martinez, Cotto, Williams, Marg, etc?

Comment

• the funny thing is, I've never seen the fans of one fighter(who happens to have an enviable gift of gab) talk as much **** about a prospective opponent, than the very fighter who's known for talking ****, who as it turns out has said little to nothing about the prospective fighter in question.

kinda makes you think.

maybe the only way cotto would have gotten the "blessing" of a mayweather fight is if cotto left top rank, moved from puerto rico, and won a green belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
          I find it so funny that all of these Floyd fans break down why Cotto, or Margarito, or Pacquiao are not good enough to fight floyd, but praise whoever floyd chooses to fight. How is Ricky Hatton, Ortiz, JMM, etc better opponents deserving the life changing chance to fight floyd over guys like Martinez, Cotto, Williams, Marg, etc?
          honestly its absurd. and I'm a floyd fan. i love watching that muthufuka go to work. he's ****ing beautiful to watch in the ring, but the **** these "fans" come up with is so ridiculous that its hilarious.

with public relations representatives like this, who needs fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            ? Son... You are either stupid or not smart.

You talk sh it about "Who has Cotto beaten?" And yet you claim Mayweather is the man for beating GATTI and BALDOMIR!!!!! How are you pretending to forget that DLH V Floyd was as CLOSE or CLOSER than Mosley V Cotto?? You forget that Floyd LOST to Castillo in their first fight. Fake ass boxing fan.

You can tell who the bytches are in life by who they hold up as heroes. How could ANY self respecting fan of the sport admire what Floyd has done to avoid getting into the ring with Cotto, Margarito and now Manny????!

No champ in history has displayed this level of cowardice. Try again, your post was weak as sh it. You thought you knocked it outta the park huh?

No.

Reminder: Floyd LOST to Castillo.

Comment

• .........I still want to see this fight.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm a big Floyd fan but I'm not blind, that's a fight that should have happened (blame can be put on both fighters and more importantly Arum).

Right after Floyd had defeated Hatton the Floyd/Cotto fight was in huge demand and was a very lucrative fight for the sport, but Floyd chose to "retire". It's a shame really.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                    Your clueless. It takes Brick gloves for margicheato to beat him and it takes a catchweight steroid Miss pacman to beat him. Don't even bring up that the Mosely fight shoulda been a draw. If you think that was a draw your blind. A majority of these fighters including miss pacman wouldn't be able to beat the Mosley that Cotto fought back then hence why Roach didn't want to fight him a while back. Cotto steped up and fought everybody and ducked no one. He KO'd an Undefeated Ricardo Torres, UD over an Undefeated Paul Malinaggi, He KO'd a Carlos Quintana who around that time beat Paul Williams, UD win over Mosley and beats Judah, whiped Foreman when nobody, not even miss pacman wanted to fight him. If you think Cotto is just a good fighter your an idiot.
                    Agreed, I dont belive that the has ducked anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Agreed, I dont belive that the has ducked anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X