Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Americans didn't flame Hopkin's for refusing to do OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I don't like Pacman,or Floyd either.I think extra drug testing claims against Pacman by Floyd were unwarranted & a b!tch move.So what does that make me??

Funny thing about U guys though it seems that while U are quick to call out the names of those that don't support Pacman & assume that they're racist. U have nothing to say about vagan,or freedom or all the people that actually post racist stuff.

Just because they don't like Pacman & support Floyd doesn't make them racist,now does it??I don't like Pacman anymore,but that doesn't make me racist.But U ain't got nothing to say about vegan calling black people monkeys though do U.That my friend is racism.Not,"I don't like Pacman".
    Actually, I ignore Vehan etc... I do not comment on them at all because I find it wrong. People who are racist give bad names to fighters, and I ignore trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by KLTPTheFlomo View Post
      The *******s are so desperate. Why aren't people flaming Khan for "Refusing" to do OST? Is Khan black too? idiots.
      Khan didn;t refuse OST fool, he said he will take ANY test.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyp4p View Post
        well if you look at the pacman and mayweather situation..it wasn't pacquiaos denial of blood testing that got people questioning him, it was his hollow excuses afterwards...as for hopkins...if you don't believe living a spartan lifestyle doesn't preserve your abilities in old age then your a fool
        There are many people who eat healthy, and treat their body well. However how many at age 46 can still fight as well as him? Not many, if any. LOL at people saying he lives healthy.

The issue should not be about whether the test demands was before or after. The test is the test.

Hopkin's used the excuse 'Pride' to not do the tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojita View Post
          Maybe cause Hopkins hasnt knocked anyone out since DLH at 160 years ago?

Maybe cause if he was taking any drugs that at 46 his body would have already been worn out and tearing apart, but hes still living and fighting strong.

You know if you eat right, take care of yourself, youll actually be very healthy and in good shape. You dont need drugs for any of that if you have common sense to drop the Doritos and stop sitting at BoxingScene and accusing people you dont know of, of **** you dont even really know of.
          So you are basing not knocking someone out meaning they have not taken drugs?

Are you dumb?

Pacquiao did not knock out Mosely, Marg, Clottey, Oscar. He knocked out Hatton, and got a TKO over Cotto and Oscar quit.

How do you know drugs wear out your body?

You do know Pac doesn't get much over 150... he looks after his body and has a nutritionalist too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            I believe that the reason is because Hopkins' wins, longevity, and success comes from craft and skill, and not physicality.

Pacroid, by contrast, derives his success (largely) from superior physicality, workrate, speed and power.

PED's don't make you a smarter boxer. But PED's can give you power and speed.
            I agree on this, but Hopkin's actually has speed. He is not slow at all.

As for the rest, yes Pac relies on power and speed, which he has always had. So the question is, when did he take drugs then? When he was 16?

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              Right, because Ward and Dirrell are the definition of devastating knockout artists. Good point, brick.
              Pac is not a devastating KO artist. He got Hatton who was hurt 2 or 3 times and still ran at Pac.

So in boxing, speed kills. Most people say this yet totally ignore this when it comes to Pac.

Pac has always had speed and power. Watch him when he was younger. However he was much more of a raw brawler.

Oscar quit, Cotto TKO, Marg, Clottey, Mosely all lasted. Hardly KO power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Hopkins was asked to take it a few weeks out from the fight even an idiot should be able to see the difference from that late call to being asked and saying NO in the biggest fight in history , under the very same conditions Manny was asked to take this test there is not another fighter in history that would refuse the test , only Manny and Arum , what does that tell you , now Arums worried about Manny giving a positive test ,,,3 yrs they been dancing around this its fuken bull**** , Arum and Team Pac look like a cheats club falling over each others contradictions and lies . .
                WHY is the issue after the contract?

Does that mean he is 100% clean because he was asked after the contracts were signed?

No.

The question is are they, yes THEY clean. Without the tests, we do not know right?

Comment

• Hopkin's tried to sue Pascal, remember that.

Also the man was doing press ups at round 7 or 8. I mean, that is just crazy.

Comment

• Listen, I am not accusing all Americans of beign racist, but I have noticed a lot of black bias, and this goes to Pinoys too.

I am also not saying testing should not be done, it should be done for a fairer sport.

I am all for testing, however I would like consistency. At the end of the day, both refused to do full random testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      dirrell was asked after the fight against abraham if i remember correctly and shaw and dirrell refused
                      Link, please.... also, that's being asked after the fight, not during negotiations prior to making the fight. Bad job.

Comment

Working...
                      X