Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac-May Happens, will there be a race riot b/t the 2 groups?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Pinoys are for the most part gentle and polite individuals except for a minority of individuals on this website I've never had a problem with any pinoys. Pinoy women are exquisite creatures and have some of the best vagina. If you never slept with a pinay I recommend that you do.

you ain't never lied

Comment

Pinoys are for the most part gentle and polite individuals except for a minority of individuals on this website I've never had a problem with any pinoys. Pinoy women are exquisite creatures and have some of the best vagina. If you never slept with a pinay I recommend that you do.
      pics or it didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        hahaha YEAH RIGHT!

Everybody is bold on the internet but in person...it is a totally different story

I seriously doubt it will be any type of problems what so ever, stop basing everything off of what is posted on this Forum, a lot of these guys are little kids who post negative stuff for ATTENTION

it is a guy (won't say who he is) but he has multiple accounts, one account he is a Mayweather fans and the other he is a Pacquiao fans and he gets on and start stuff between the fans ON PURPOSE how big of a LOSER can you be
        history shows the capacity and appetite of men for violence

even in sports events......

there lies the danger of fomenting ill will................

Comment

this post would have been great save for the utter disrespect for women......

Comment

Why did I even open this thread, worse I see xcaret sucking some black dick.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
              I thought you said you are not black?
              my mon is white my father is half black like obama so i am black and white ...

Comment

Leave that matter to Police who will provide security.

But, if you are going to see reality it isn't Pacman and his fans who are flaming the Race issue. Floydie and his loyal fans are the ones making false accusations and racist insults on Pacman.

Try to look on the root cause of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTPTheFlomo View Post
                  No. I know tons of Filipino Pacquiao fans, and a bunch of Floyd black fans and they get along just fine. All because we have abunch of *******s online that are racist doesn't mean Filipinos are racist in general.
                  Man, the **** talk on here ain't nothing.. I do the same with my black friends in real life and aside from minor irritation it is still all love. .. Although I get irritated with the *****s on here, we really ain't no different. We all have fun with each other on here thats it. Most *****s on here I can tell are good peoples. Hector is a different story, I know that dude is a ***** ass mofo in real life.

Comment

Personnally I would be the 1 slapping the **** out of the Midgets before the fight start during the pre lims and calling the homies over to join in the fun, I would like to see them at the Arena or Theater talking some slick ****.

Then boom out of no where oops upside they head and making them bite the concrete stepping on the back of they little necks. For good measure Shake up 6 40 of Corona, Heineken, Old Enflish and Pour it on the Chicken Heads who came with them.

Then I would Burn that Flag Of Theirs and Dare them to do any thing about it. Besides it's fight night and I would be the 1 looking for the Fight Before & After the Real fight.

So you can say all the racism thats the Pinoys spew on here has written an ass whooping for they brothers and Sisters that Live around Here.

Pinoy Killa All Day 6 times on Sunday. I am American Love it or leave it you aint got to stay you can go back home after I whoop that A$$

Comment

Personnally I would be the 1 slapping the **** out of the Midgets before the fight start during the pre lims and calling the homies over to join in the fun, I would like to see them at the Arena or Theater talking some slick ****.

Then boom out of no where oops upside they head and making them bite the concrete stepping on the back of they little necks. For good measure Shake up 6 40 of Corona, Heineken, Old Enflish and Pour it on the Chicken Heads who came with them.

Then I would Burn that Flag Of Theirs and Dare them to do any thing about it. Besides it's fight night and I would be the 1 looking for the Fight Before & After the Real fight.

So you can say all the racism thats the Pinoys spew on here has written an ass whooping for they brothers and Sisters that Live around Here.

Pinoy Killa All Day 6 times on Sunday. I am American Love it or leave it you aint got to stay you can go back home after I whoop that A$$

Comment

Working...
                      X