Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac-May Happens, will there be a race riot b/t the 2 groups?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL ain't going to be no riot, just going to be a lot of humble pie being eaten by the losing side. People talk a lot of trash on the internet but most of these *******s and *****s ain't about nothing for real.

Comment

No. I know tons of Filipino Pacquiao fans, and a bunch of Floyd black fans and they get along just fine. All because we have abunch of *******s online that are racist doesn't mean Filipinos are racist in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        only a moron would believe a stoopid post like that (going to boxing events to start shyt)

like i said... i'm cool with just about anyone... but when it comes to racist pac******s... it's on. I've done it before, i will do it again (stomp on their asses).
        well, it is good sometimes to have somebody admit posting something ******.....

not for me, bro, but for others....no ill-meaning bro.....

i know you are trying to have some fun times and you are entitled to it...........

let us just be reminded that there are young forum members here who may not be able to read between the lines...so let us be careful on what we post...

cheers

Comment

hahaha YEAH RIGHT!

Everybody is bold on the internet but in person...it is a totally different story

I seriously doubt it will be any type of problems what so ever, stop basing everything off of what is posted on this Forum, a lot of these guys are little kids who post negative stuff for ATTENTION

it is a guy (won't say who he is) but he has multiple accounts, one account he is a Mayweather fans and the other he is a Pacquiao fans and he gets on and start stuff between the fans ON PURPOSE how big of a LOSER can you be

Comment

People here think that all pinoys are midgets and they think they can easily smack a pinoy whenever they wanted to. Lots of tough guys here on this site.

Comment

*******s are racist on the net....ONLY ON THE NET

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
                *******s are racist on the net....ONLY ON THE NET
                ..says the ignorant, uneducated,number one most racist dumbass on nsb who prides himself with mexican alcohol and food.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                  People here think that all pinoys are midgets and they think they can easily smack a pinoy whenever they wanted to. Lots of tough guys here on this site.
                  vice versa. for real.

Comment

Like I said it's a legit question. Look I hope it's just all internet bull and that nothing comes off it, I don't like *****s or *******s, but like I said some people take sports seriously, way too seriously when it's just entertainment. The Europeans, especially the British with soccer/football take it to a whole other level when it comes to sports violence. And I thought for sure they would get into it with the Germans, Ukrainians, Eastern Euros at the stadium in Germany when Wlad was fighting Haye. Good thing it didn't happen. Most people just want to have a good time when a great sporting event happens, not fight for their life.

But like I've said, some people can't separate entertainment and real life, let's hope that I'm wrong.

Comment

we are bigger than the *******s....

Comment

Working...
                      X