Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams Last Night Had Me Crying Bro!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams Last Night Had Me Crying Bro!

To watch a boxer like Williams take so many unanswered left hooks without defending or weaving-it was a tragedy. Williams probably should retire now and stay away from Martinez who could seriously cripple him. Feel free to discuss...

Williams embarrassed himself.

Comment

That Williams has the balls to chase a third Martinez fight is reason enough to celebrate the guy.

Nobody who gives a **** about him should want to see it, though.

Comment

^^^^^^^^Show some class rlgma my goodness. This guy left everything in the ring then you get people who call themselves fans kicking him while hes down. No respect for TRUE warriors in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          ^^^^^^^^Show some class rlgma my goodness. This guy left everything in the ring then you get people who call themselves fans kicking him while hes down. No respect for TRUE warriors in this sport.

Comment

Paul walks a ****in' highwire very time he fights, which is why every fight he's in is eventful in *some* way - that style with his stature, the sheer incongruence of Paul Williams, is just a singular magnet for craziness and unpredictability.

As such, he's been a pretty fine entertainer and we should want to see him away from perilous situations sooner rather than later.

Try to find a meaningful farewell fight, give us one last bid for Glory, then get out with a smile and a wave - you won't be forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              There's no shame in shouldering the pain when your fav fighter's a-hurtin'.

Comment

I agree the man look like stir fry **** last night, but I have seen bigger @ss kickings that warranted calls for retirement. I mean, he was almost getting tagged at will by Quintana, was anybody begging for his retirement then?

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                  To watch a boxer like Williams take so many unanswered left hooks without defending or weaving-it was a tragedy. Williams probably should retire now and stay away from Martinez who could seriously cripple him. Feel free to discuss...
                  Pwill's trainer is garbage. Pwill needs to get a new trainer.... probably manny steward.

Comment

"The road is long, with a-many a winding turn
                    That leads them to who knows where, who knows where?

And Burner's strong, strong enough to carry him
                    P-Will ain't heavy, he's Burner's brother

So on they go, P-Will's welfare is Burner's concern
                    No burden is P-Will to bear, they'll get there

For Burner knows, P-Will would not encumber him
                    P-Will ain't heavy, he's Burner's brother

If he's leaving at all, he's leaving with sadness
                    That everyone's heart isn't filled with the gladness of love for a true warrior

It's a long, long road, from which there is no return
                    While they're on the way to there, why not share?

And the looooooad

Doesn't weigh Burner down at all

P-Will ain't heavy

He's Burner's brotherrrrrrr..."

;')

Comment

Working...
                    X