No announcement yet.

WADA makes the rules....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
    So, are you ok with IOC though WADA then? If you are, then there is no need for further debate.
    IOC don't test. They use NADO as advised by WADA.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      you answered it yourself. they can coordinate and monitor the work of NADOs.
      He has trouble with reading and comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        You obviously don't intend on doing any reading yourself. I see you making a bunch of statements where are your links to prove your arguments. Credible sources only please.
        You obviously do no to intend to answer my question or the question most unbais fans are asking.

And what links? that USADA, UKAD etc are a agency that follow the WADC laid out by WADA, wow, ****in'll! every man and his dog knows that.

WTF do you want a medal?

It still goes to the fact WADA is a separate agency.

Just answer this question, would you complain if WADA oversaw the testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
          You obviously do no to intend to answer my question or the question most unbais fans are asking.

And what links? that USADA, UKAD etc are a agency that follow the WADC laid out by WADA, wow, ****in'll! every man and his dog knows that.

WTF do you want a medal?

It still goes to the fact WADA is a separate agency.

Just answer this question, would you complain if WADA oversaw the testing?
          Why would I complain? USADA follows rules laid out by WADA anyhow?

Question is why are *******s and Arum disputing a reputable organization like USADA and slandering their organization with allegations of cheating. Sounds like Arum wants to be sued for slander himself how ironic.

Comment

you answered it yourself. they can coordinate and monitor the work of NADOs.
            eh, no...UCI were conducting the testing. Did you think a French national agency did it??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Why would I complain? USADA follows rules laid out by WADA anyhow?

Question is why are *******s and Arum disputing a reputable organization like USADA and slandering their organization with allegations of cheating. Sounds like Arum wants to be sued for slander himself how ironic.
              I don't know, maybe there is concern about the US and their history of drug cover ups? Everyone has their suspicion over things, whether they ill-founded or not, ask Floyd that.

Comment

eh, no...UCI were conducting the testing. Did you think a French national agency did it??
                how is that a problem? UCI is still under WADA rules. so is the french agency. but this doesn't matter because boxing doesn't have any such thing. you'd have to use a national or WADA approved organization for the testing.

Comment

how is that a problem? UCI is still under WADA rules. so is the french agency. but this doesn't matter because boxing doesn't have any such thing. you'd have to use a national or WADA approved organization for the testing.
                  It about not being bias towards certain athletics, through national association. And ask yourself for reason why WADA was brought in if it was "under WADA rules". Why the need?

Comment

It about not being bias towards certain athletics, through national association. And ask yourself for reason why WADA was brought in if it was "under WADA rules". Why the need?
                    Why? Because the USADA was going to do the testing according to FLoyd's version and not the WADA's. Testing only during training up to the fight is nowhere in WADA's book. So WADA is needed to COORDINATE and MONITOR so that the rules of testing are strictly adhered to.

Comment

its sad how far manny fans are reaching, nephew

Comment

Working...
                      X