No announcement yet.

Whats with the crowds nowadays??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with the crowds nowadays??

They are booing both fighters sometimes, these boxing crowds of today. Like at Rios-Antillon, that surprised me. They were booing them both! Rios got some cheers, but also loud boos. I wonder how Ortiz would fare in his place.

it's probably because there were lots of fans for both guys, haha. like when they introduce antillon, the rios fans boo, and when they introduce rios, the antillon fans boo. why would people boo both guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
      They are booing both fighters sometimes, these boxing crowds of today. Like at Rios-Antillon, that surprised me. They were booing them both! Rios got some cheers, but also loud boos. I wonder how Ortiz would fare in his place.
      it was at the home depot center, mexican dodger fans go there to get drunk and pick fights. LA based fights draw in pathetic crowds. look at the riots whenever the lakers win a championship. those are the same people going to these fights.

Comment

Alot of the crowd was with Antillon.

I don't see what the problem is though, when I go see Pacquiao-Marquez 3 I'm not gonna cheer for Pacquiao. You're gonna hear me shout the loudest boos for Pac and the loudest cheers for Marquez. Does that make me a bad fan? Just like when Antillon got knocked out and people booed, I would do the same thing if Pacquiao knocked Marquez out.

Comment

Working...
        X