No announcement yet.

Boxing, the only sport that prevents stars from being born

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing, the only sport that prevents stars from being born

You ask yourself how boxing can come back alive again like it used to be but once again you saw an example of the sport itself low blowing itself

is there another sport in which a star is prevented from being born

**** home town scoring and decisions, I don't care if they fight on the moon, you score a fight on how it has been, not because one promoter can give a load of cash or if some guy is fighting in his home town

Martinez vs Williams, boxing almost killed a star in Martinez when williams got the decision in the first fight, everyone who knows anything about boxing knows he won, I don't care if it was even a close fight or if it was on the turf of Williams, Martinez won the first one, thank god he got the rematch and did not let the judges screw him over again

Alexander vs Kotelnic, again, I do not give a rats ass who promotes who or in who's hometown the fight is in, Mayweather himself said Kotelnic won that fight, what other sports robs the person who performs better in winning?

Sturn vs Macklin, again, Macklin won that freaking fight but because it was in Germany and the power lies with Sturn in terms of pulling power and arranging the damn event, he got the decision despite him losing the boxing match

Williams vs Lara, again, as above, the only reason Williams one is because he he was a bigger name and brought in the money in the fight in terms of the revenue made

What other sports rewards the better performing sportsman by giving him a loss? in each of the above examples, the loser boxed better and won the fight yet because of politics they all never got the decision

This is why boxing will never be great as it once was, money, power and politics, this sport kills stars before they are even born

2 more robbery candidates coming soon:
    khan-judah
    berto-zavec

Comment

Working...
    X