Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy's COO: Lara Gave Paul Williams a Pizza Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    Williams took a far worse beating in this fight than any other fight he has ever fought. Lara won more rounds against Williams than Quintana did.

I had the quintana win over Williams like 8-4, this fight I had it like 10-2, but I guess I can see scorecards like 9-3 like Kellerman and Jones Jr. had. Either way it was a robbery and Williams was outboxed.

Dan Rafael is reporting that Williams is like depressed drinking soda by himself or some crap. Hope Williams is alright mentally, he did take alot of flush shots to the head.
    Thanks, so this was a proper robbery then SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
      Really? Lara definetly won that fight but let's not talk about what Paul looked like when Lara had a giant tumor on his head. Looked pretty close to this:
      It was a headbutt.

Comment

Major robbery. I don't know what sickens me more: the fact that Williams' trainer didn't do anything to improve Williams' defense so as not to get caught by the left hand, the biased judges who gave an unfair score in favor of Williams, or the fact that Williams himself thought he had won that fight.

This is like Martinez-Williams all over again. A rematch is absolutely needed. This is a travesty in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I would expect more outrage from Golden Boy than that. smh
          I agree I would not fight for Golden Boy there needs to be way more outrage over this!!!
          That man was undy!!!
          They are taking it way to easy for me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Williams took a far worse beating in this fight than any other fight he has ever fought. Lara won more rounds against Williams than Quintana did.

I had the quintana win over Williams like 8-4, this fight I had it like 10-2, but I guess I can see scorecards like 9-3 like Kellerman and Jones Jr. had. Either way it was a robbery and Williams was outboxed.

Dan Rafael is reporting that Williams is like depressed drinking soda by himself or some crap. Hope Williams is alright mentally, he did take alot of flush shots to the head.
            yea i heard he did not report to the press conference

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
              I agree I would not fight for Golden Boy there needs to be way more outrage over this!!!
              That man was undy!!!
              They are taking it way to easy for me!!!
              well, we havent heard from shcaeffer yet, i hope he does something about it

Comment

Next to expose!

Paul Williams got exposed. Bring Lara vs Martinez. Time to expose these lucky punchers.....

Comment

Paul PUKE Williams deserved nothing with that decision. a shame to boxing and New jersey. Vomit looks better than that decision.

Comment

Horrible decision and this is the second fight in three weeks that HBO features a robbery with one of their Highly touted but undeserving fighters. HBO has been going Rogue on Boxing, setting their own rules, and has been putting more black eyes on the sport than Ike did Tina. Showtime has a real chance of Passing HBO with their better matchups but importantly less bogus decisions. The fat kid standing behind Williams durning the decision summed up Pauls night, complete disappointment with a touch of feeling sorry for the ex champ. And after the decision was made the fat kid seemed to understand that Paul got away with a robbery moreso than Team Williams. Its Time for the Boxing Commision to step in and either reverse the Decision or declare the fight a no contest because i rather believe the fight never happened than believe Paul Actually Won

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Looks like GBP is gonna let this get swept under the rug. I don't think they wanna mess with Haymon fighters for whatever reason.
                      It's not a matter of letting it get swept under the rug.

There is NOTHING they can do about it. It wasn't a bad referee's call, or a rules violation. It was THREE appointed judges seeing it the same way.

Commissions can't start over-turning judges' decisions.

Suck it up, and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X