Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USADA conspiracy theorists. Why so long?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USADA conspiracy theorists. Why so long?

You've had 3 years to come up with the claim that the USADA was somehow bias against Pac and how Mayweather was the puppet master. Not once has this been an issue until about 5 hrs ago. Meanwhile, approximately 2 weeks ago, Mayweather during one of the most media covered press conferences in boxing's history stood at the podium and called Manny out, 'Manny Pacquiao, your next'. It was broadcast/streamcast in over 100 plus countries and was viewed by millions. Manny has yet to say a word in response. What took you'll so long to use to USADA's 'partiality' as a point of contention???? And where's Manny?

I used to post about that all the time under my old accounts on here. So, no it didn't only just come up 5 hours ago.

Comment

It has not been an issue that was covered or expressed on this forum for 3 years. Why so long?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        I used to post about that all the time under my old accounts on here. So, no it didn't only just come up 5 hours ago.
        In the past 5hr, post after post have created questioning USADA's credibility. That was never a major speaking point on this site from Pac supporters. Again, Why so long?

Comment

Great question!! I doubt you will get an honest answer. You will get a bunch resonses about floyd being scared or gay.

Comment

Its easy to say Manny your next when you already have a fight line up but now that Pac has already agreed to Floyds test, will Floyd make his statement true or go into hiding for another year..?

Dont know why Floyd even took a fight with Ortiz when Pac has already agreed to the test last year...

From OST style testing, to 14 day cut off date, and finally no cut off date.. It aint hard to tell whos really trying to make the fight impossible from being signed..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Its easy to say Manny your next when you already have a fight line up but now that Pac has already agreed to Floyds test, will Floyd make his statement true or go into hiding for another year..?

Dont know why Floyd even took a fight with Ortiz when Pac has already agreed to the test last year...

From OST style testing, to 14 day cut off date, and finally no cut off date.. It aint hard to tell whos really trying to make the fight impossible from being signed..
              Wasn't the Haye vs Wlad fight made even though Chisora was paid to fake an injury.

Comment

Working...
              X