No announcement yet.

Ruslan Chagaev vs. Alexander Povetkin: official poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jury View Post
    I think both these guys are nowhere where they should be. Mismanagement and inactivity has diminished their stock and what should have been a classic heavyweight match is now a big question mark.
    Yes. Inactivity has adversely affected both.

Povetkin's fighting bums hasn't helped either.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Yes. Inactivity has adversely affected both.

Povetkin's fighting bums hasn't helped either.

Povetkin is in trouble. A three-week camp? And Atlas sounding like he's having a nervous breakdown?

Chagaev is the best fighter Povetkin has ever faced, this is the biggest fight of his career, and he gets a 3-week mini camp?

Sauerland is handing Ruslan this so he can convince Povetkin to dump Teddy, who he loathes.

Chaggy will never have a better chance to get back a big title.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        from fight news:
        Chagaev (27-1-1, 17 KOs), a native of Ukraine who fights out of Berlin, Germany, captured the WBA heavyweight title when he dethroned 7-foot defending champion Nikolai Valuev via a majority decision in April 2007. During his two-year, Chagaev successfully defended his title winning decisions over Matt Skelton (21-1) and Carl Drumond (26-0). Since losing to Wladimir Klitschko in 2009, Chagaev has defeated Kali Meehan and Travis Walker en route to becoming the WBA #1 heavyweight contender.
        Uzbekistan. Come on now Fight News step your game up.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
          teddy has worked his poisonous magic on poor povetkin

chagaev by ko over poor rattled sascha!!!!
          You want to be on that Grinderboy? I'll take Povetkin and I'll give you 2:1 odds. You can borrow some points from the e-loan sharks here...

Comment

I have not seen recent fights.... so it looks even to me...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              You want to be on that Grinderboy? I'll take Povetkin and I'll give you 2:1 odds. You can borrow some points from the e-loan sharks here...
              I would bet on it if I could use my points from the previous account, no problem.

Comment

Comment

Povetkin UD or late stoppage

Comment

Boxing 97 on facebook will show the fight i think

Comment

Chagaev at the best I've seen is better than the best Povetkin I've seen. Chagaev just seems like his time might be up though. It ought to be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X