Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal To Return on December 17? Against Cloud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the first half of the fight it would be a great fight but Pascal is no 12 round fighter and Cloud has great stamina, i think he stops Pascal late. Hopefully that fight happens. Cloud should fight better opponents to get more attention. Hes no big draw in the boxing world yet and i think its Kings fault.

Comment

The 2 fights with the legend from PHILLY elevated PASCAL to another level,PASCAL now can make rumors in lightheavyweight and cruiserweight divisions.....i believe he can fight BUTE(IBF supermiddleweight world champion) too!!!!

Comment

This is a fight both guys need for different reasons, Cloud to gain notoriety and Pascal to show that he is still at the top of the division.

Its going to be a good fight for the fans, I have Cloud stopping him late after being down on the cards, he should be able to wear Pascal down with his constant pressure.

Comment

I think Cloud works his ass over and wins the fight convincingly. Very convincingly.

Comment

^ Who was the last good top 10 LHW Cloud beat very convincingly?

Yusaf Mack wasn't even top 10 and I had Cloud losing in my scorecards at the time of the stoppage. Jean Pascal is on a whole different level than Mack.

Cloud is gonna lose a wide points decision, and in Canada? forget it, the already wide decision will be even wider.

Cloud will NEEDS to stop Pascal to win. Cloud barely knows how to win rounds, he's one dimensional, only looks to stop his opponents. 23 wins 19 KO's, he's just a pure KO guy. Pascal is the more well rounded fighter of the two. And if you wanna talk about Pascal's stamina, Cloud is no 15 round fighter either, he looked really tired against Glen.

Comment

shorty give me brains

i think wit speed and movement he'll take away some of that power cloud got but wit timely combinations pascal beats cloud in montreal

Comment

pascal beats cloud by tko late

Comment

Working...
                X