Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays Travis Tygart and the USADA to test for his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    cosign. lets just hope this **** gets done. fluck everything else, including arum.
    You still here?

Bounce ese.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      accused of eating too much = accused of taking drugs?

swing-and-a-miss
      Couldn't think of something that good but this thread is ****ing stupid. Mosley or Ortiz didn't have any problems. It's stupid to say USADA is biased, they've tested countless times and no one has ever pulled that card. USADA is the same as WADA, it's just the us counterpart.

This has been beaten to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
        Churches are considered "non profit", but it doesn't mean they don't make money.

They make f ucking tons. Tons enough to build new churches. Tons enough that some from the church use it as a personal bank account.

lol "non profit". That doesn't mean squat. This is america dude. You need to get with the program and understand that just because something is named as such, doesn't mean it is. Perhaps you've never heard the term, "under the table". Non profit my a ss.

Why not just fight under the rules they always have?

Much more simple than going back and forth over an extra test.

yeah because we all know it is A LOT OF MONEY BE MADE in testing athletes for a living...hahaha Like I said in my previous post, of course Mayweather has to pay for the testing because that is what he wants, who else will pay for it?

your going to pay USADA under the table to do what exactly? TO CHEAT FOR YOU? Then that case Bob Arum should want USADA to come do the testing since he does have a history of BRIBERY, not unless he already attempted to bribe USADA and they didn't take it so now he wants someone else to come in and do the test LOL...JUST SAYING!

Soon some of you will start posting "USADA WILL BE AGAINST MANNY BECAUSE HE IS NOT AMERICAN" or did somebody already post that lol

Comment

Pac would pay for his half of the testing but guess we could ignore that

Expose who should do the testing then since USADA is a corrupt organization?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            yeah because we all know it is A LOT OF MONEY BE MADE in testing athletes for a living...hahaha Like I said in my previous post, of course Mayweather has to pay for the testing because that is what he wants, who else will pay for it?

your going to pay USADA under the table to do what exactly? TO CHEAT FOR YOU? Then that case Bob Arum should want USADA to come do the testing since he does have a history of BRIBERY, not unless he already attempted to bribe USADA and they didn't take it so now he wants someone else to come in and do the test LOL...JUST SAYING!

Soon some of you will start posting "USADA WILL BE AGAINST MANNY BECAUSE HE IS NOT AMERICAN" or did somebody already post that lol
            Did Floyd accuse Manny of cheating or not?

Even after saying how easy of a fight it would for him.

Yes.

If Floyd really wants the fight,

agree to a neutral testing agency. Manny agreed to "take the test" as you all clamored for.

Shouldn't be hard for both guys to find another credible agency.

Comment

Did Floyd accuse Manny of cheating or not?

Even after saying how easy of a fight it would for him.

Yes.

If Floyd really wants the fight,

agree to a neutral testing agency. Manny agreed to "take the test" as you all clamored for.

Shouldn't be hard for both guys to find another credible agency.
              who is this neutral testing agency since the USADA is corrupt?

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                Pac would pay for his half of the testing but guess we could ignore that

Expose who should do the testing then since USADA is a corrupt organization?
                Never said USADA is corrupt.

Thanks. Come again.

Comment

Never said USADA is corrupt.

Thanks. Come again.
                  so whats the problem then?

what is a neutral testing agency?

Comment

Again, that leads to Floyd controlling the parameters.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Its give and take. Manny has given leeway in regards to testing. Went from, "no test, to 24 days, to 14, to unlimited".

So now, hes asking that a neutral party conduct the testing,

and you're saying he still has to do what Floyd wants?

You cats are some pushovers for real.
                    When did I ever say I agree with Floyd's mind games or his stubbornness? I'm just telling it like it is. This fight won't happen until Team Pac gives in. Floyd could care less about what people think about him. But Manny knows that he can't officially be the best until he beats Floyd. He also knows that fighting JMM, Mike Jones, etc. isn't gonna do much for his career and Floyd fighting Ortiz and Khan makes him look better at this point. It'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      Couldn't think of something that good but this thread is ****ing stupid. Mosley or Ortiz didn't have any problems. It's stupid to say USADA is biased, they've tested countless times and no one has ever pulled that card. USADA is the same as WADA, it's just the us counterpart.

This has been beaten to death.
                      I can post a long list of fighters who didn't have any problems fighting Manny under the commission rules as they are.

I just wouldn't trust an agency paid for by someone who accused me, in public, of cheating because of the accomplishments I achieved and the threat I pose.

Seeing as how you're still a kid, I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Comment

Working...
                      X