Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Will Take The Tests, Not With USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is making pac look bad..he should take the proper test because floyd agreed to his 10 mill penalty for each extra pound..right now arum shouldn't make things complicated because floyd is the one who's getting more respect from boxing fans..i guess boxing fans are sick of pac fighting sh** fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      This is the typical pinoy peasant logic:

I mean .. is there anything left to say? How ****** do they grow them on Mudslide Island? These idiots are really challenging the desire for fairness and transparency.

You live as peasants, and you will die as ignorant asss, uneducated peasants who hold on to the hope of a false idol who would sell your daughters on street corners if it meant earning his Pappy Arum another buck.
      there is no need for racial slurs, brod.....and to all co-posters here....

just state your case clearly on the points/issues raised.....

if these points were, in your opinion already becoming redundant, just state so...

we are supposed to enjoy boxing talks here, not trash each other out....

cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        there is no need for racial slurs, brod.....and to all co-posters here....

just state your case clearly on the points/issues raised.....

if these points were, in your opinion already becoming redundant, just state so...

we are supposed to enjoy boxing talks here, not trash each other out....

cheers
        I agree.

It would be nice to see you state that in every thread. I personally am sick and tired of the blatant use of racially charged statements and pictures from *******s

But if they continue to dish it, they will learn to love it in loads.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          There is a conflict of interest if Nevada runs it because are they really going to pull the plug on such a huge fight, in a struggling economy.

Or would they sweep the results of it until later.

Take that a step further~
          we could look back to the pac marg fight if only to prove nevada does not only look at the $ sign as you wish to implore....

nevada refused to issue marg fight permit...so the fight was moved to dallas....

Comment

I agree.

It would be nice to see you state that in every thread. I personally am sick and tired of the blatant use of racially charged statements and pictures from *******s

But if they continue to dish it, they will learn to love it in loads.

Cheers
            i could not and it would not be practical for me to post what i have stated in every thread....that is why i already addressed the same to our co-posters here.....

if memory serves, one of my topics, actually a request during my first days here in this forum is for posters here to help prevent the degradation of this forum....

cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposé View Post
              But you said "you can't have it all on your terms".

Since when did Manny make extra, unnecessary testing a part of the deal?

Last I heard, it was Floyd who said, "no test, no fight".

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but when you said, "you can't have it all on your terms", it seemed as if you were saying that about Pacquiao.
              ring size, glove size, 10 million per pound, and now the one request floyds has, they have to even pick who does the testing..... this is what he meant genius....

Comment

• Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
                This is the best post in the thread, but nobody is reading or responding to it. Well, the Jackass *****s aren't, and the extreme *******s aren't either.
                No one is responding to it simply because its irrelevant. It just looks awfully su****ious that the liar bob arum has a fighter thats being accused of steroid use I guess, or ped usage, and now he is not comfortable with usada, even though he lied earlier and stated everything was agreed upon. We know that for his next fight and fight before this one, floyd has used USADA. Granted Floyd has not stated anything about whats going on, this is a bob liar arum post remember???

Koncz just was on fight hype saying that manny couldnt do full random testing, and that he had a true fear of needles.....This was just the other day.....

The point is Floyd is killing all the lies that were being pushed by team pac. Pac stated he had agreed to random testing, and then koncz comes right out and states, he hasnt, and koncz is pacs adviser!!!

Kick rocks, more **** is about to hit the fan, mark my words.....

Comment

• i hope the fight happens...with or without the test...

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                    i hope the fight happens...with or without the test...
                    I too would like to see Manny Pacquiao get his asss embarrassed with or without the tests.

The problem is though, that if Floyd let's Arum and Roach bully him into conceding every demand he's made, its sets the tempo for every future negotiation.

If Floyd were to fight Sergio Martinez, I believe that the day it was announced Manny Pacquiao would hang himself.

That fight would be huge! I believe that if Pacquiao keeps showing his vagina during negotiations that Martinez is a viable alternative. I believe that Floyd could outbox him as Margarito knocked Martinez out @ 147. I think that with the right promotion, Mayweather/Martinez could be as big if not bigger than Mayweather/Pacquiao.

Afterall Martinez is coming off the more meaningful wins over Pavlik, Williams and Dzinziruk. Pacquiao is coming of wins over #5 ranked guys.

I know this post will draw ire from the same lowly peasants that promised that Floyd would NEVER fight Shane Mosley, but they were right about that too, weren't they?

Comment

I too would like to see Manny Pacquiao get his asss embarrassed with or without the tests.

The problem is though, that if Floyd let's Arum and Roach bully him into conceding every demand he's made, its sets the tempo for every future negotiation.

If Floyd were to fight Sergio Martinez, I believe that the day it was announced Manny Pacquiao would hang himself.

That fight would be huge! I believe that if Pacquiao keeps showing his vagina during negotiations that Martinez is a viable alternative. I believe that Floyd could outbox him as Margarito knocked Martinez out @ 147. I think that with the right promotion, Mayweather/Martinez could be as big if not bigger than Mayweather/Pacquiao.

Afterall Martinez is coming off the more meaningful wins over Pavlik, Williams and Dzinziruk. Pacquiao is coming of wins over #5 ranked guys.

I know this post will draw ire from the same lowly peasants that promised that Floyd would NEVER fight Shane Mosley, but they were right about that too, weren't they?
                      I don't know man. I think Floyd is an excellent boxer/fighter but at 154 or 160 wherever the fight would take place that Martinez may be too much for him because aside from a size difference. Martinez has speed, power to KO with one punch and is durable. Floyd/Martinez is 50/50 to me but I'm edging towards Martinez if Sergio would be the aggressor/counter puncher. Floyd always has a chance to win. Martinez is more dangerous of a fight for Floyd than Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X