No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: Retirement Decision Drove Me Insane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
    So-called 'boxing scribe' Vivek Wallace was writing just the other day about how much more devastating the Mayweather fight was for Hatton than the Pacquiao fight.

Funny, Hatton didn't retire after Mayweather. Also, after the Mayweather knockout, he was up again fairly quickly. Regarding Pacquiao fighting Hatton "coming off a loss", actually Hatton was getting rave reviews for his display vs Paulie.
    LOL ... this peasant is arguing that Hatton is wrong about his own feelings. This is the stupidity that all *******s are cursed with. The man admitted many things about himself after that fight. The only thing he admitted after Pacquiao was that he didn't follow the gameplan that he had been training to execute.

Before Pacquiao had ever fought or even sign to fight Hatton, Ricky talked about retirement and the depression that his loss to Floyd had caused.

Factor that in, and the fact that Hatton didn't respect Pacquiao enough to even attempt to box him. Hatton came in throwing bombs. It was nothing like the way he usually fought. Pacquiao is a bruiser. He mugs his opponents with wicked body shots and an in-close, phone booth type style. Against Pacquiao he threw caution to the wind and paid for it.

He knows it. We know it. Its just *******s that think that Pacquiao did something other than catch a man who was constantly leaving himself open to a counter.

Good luck, Ricky. You gave us some good fights and you'll be remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      LOL ... this peasant is arguing that Hatton is wrong about his own feelings. This is the stupidity that all *******s are cursed with. The man admitted many things about himself after that fight. The only thing he admitted after Pacquiao was that he didn't follow the gameplan that he had been training to execute.

Before Pacquiao had ever fought or even sign to fight Hatton, Ricky talked about retirement and the depression that his loss to Floyd had caused.

Factor that in, and the fact that Hatton didn't respect Pacquiao enough to even attempt to box him. Hatton came in throwing bombs. It was nothing like the way he usually fought. Pacquiao is a bruiser. He mugs his opponents with wicked body shots and an in-close, phone booth type style. Against Pacquiao he threw caution to the wind and paid for it.

He knows it. We know it. Its just *******s that think that Pacquiao did something other than catch a man who was constantly leaving himself open to a counter.

Good luck, Ricky. You gave us some good fights and you'll be remembered.
      ***** how are you? I think Floyd drove you insane

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanFighter View Post
        What did you expect? V. Wallace is a true Floyd nuthugger and genuine Pac hater...in disguise. He tries his best to sound objective and fair but really, most of his articles do have some attempt to discredit Pac'saccomplishments in one way or the other. He's a skilled writer that can make anyone think he is fair. But the truth is, he dislikes Pacquiao and worships Mayweather. Anyone with a decent amount of intellectual capability will see this.
        Agreed! At lease Teddy Atlas is not trying to hide his displeasure against Pac but V. Wallace is a "True Floyd Ball-Licker" trying hard to be "objective" against Pac?!

Comment

Ill remember Hatton for his ring generalship.. He always controlled the pace of the fight no matter how slick or tough the opponent.. it was always moving forward at a hundred miles an hour full steam ahead and he made competitors quit because of non stop pressure.. I loved watching Hatton Fight and he really trained and conditioned at the highest level despite his poor discipline in between fights you cant say Ricky never left it all in the gym because when it was time to fight Hatton always showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybounce View Post
            ***** how are you? I think Floyd drove you insane
            For a long time I couldn't figure out how you and your merry band of *******s were able to resist the light of truth that exposed your lies.

That is .. until I met an old Filipino lady yesterday that explained to me that when a fool wished to stay a fool, and possibly become an even more loud and powerful fool in the face of truth, there was an ancient Asian ritual used to do this:

Originally posted by Old Filipino lady
            "First you have to cover your ears so that no truth can ever be heard. Then, you must cover your eyes so that no truth can ever be seen. And then you must cover your mouth so that the truth is never spoken."
            Of course I didn't believe what she was saying. So she took me to her home. She opened the door and told me that her children were worshippers of Pacquiaology, and that I was about to see the ritual in use:

I'm sure you can imagine my shock, but it sure explained how despite many of the best efforts by a great deal of people, *******s were able to block out any and all facts and common sense. Its like being a zen master, except instead of clearing your mind you fill it with complete and utter bull****.

I thanked her for her time and for enlightening me about the peasant religion, and came back here to let you guys here at the site know.

Comment

i thought he been announced his retirement. did anyone even care to hear him go public with this????

Comment

Working...
              X