Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko would murder Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its true, Johnson got dropped by middleweights better than Ali did, and ducked top competition while he was champ much better than Ali did.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      How many times i gotta say this if Brewster knocked out Wlad, Tyson is gonna wipe the floor with the Ukrainian champ.

Totally irrelevant. We're talking prime for prime. Wlad's prime is right now aged 35, Tyson's was 20-22.

Comment

Tyson was too 1 dimensional. I think he may be too small to get inside on Wlad.

Wlad would use his jab. Tyson hits hard, but what good is that if he can't land the punches?

I predict Wlad wins an easy decision or late round TKO over prime Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
          Tyson was too 1 dimensional. I think he may be too small to get inside on Wlad.

Wlad would use his jab. Tyson hits hard, but what good is that if he can't land the punches?

I predict Wlad wins an easy decision or late round TKO over prime Tyson
          That's the point. Tyson would land punches. I can't see Wlad avoid taking at least two or three flush shots from prime Tyson within the first four rounds, not if Klitschko came to fight. And can you honestly see the younger K brother eat two or three wrecking balls from prime Tyson and not "do the dance"?

That brings up another point. It's been mentioned that several men were able to tie Tyson up, "Boneclutcher" Smith being a prime example. That approach may have saved the culprits from being carried out on a stretcher, but it didn't win them any points. "Iron" Mike won those bouts by lopsided UDs.

The thread title should be renamed "Prime Tyson would murder Wlad Klitschko."

Comment

Prime Tyson was far too fast and explosive for either Klit... Can't stand how overrated they are. People just say that the jab would keep Tyson out... Do you realize how good his bob n weave was in his prime? I doubt Wlad lands more then a few jabs a rd, but it wouldnt go past 4 rds.

Comment

Prime Tyson had everything you need to KO Klit.

Great boxing skill.
              Great footwork and head movement and defense - he'll get inside the jab
              Always threw combinations
              Great jab
              Knockout power
              Killer instinct
              Determinaton
              Athletic, in shape always

Tyson had everything to beat Klit easily. Amateur background, good corner, Tyson was really a powerhouse and skilled one at that. Id be scared for Klit.

Comment

lol fanboy will be fanboys and haters gonna hate, but hell man. You gotta be pretty ****ed in the head to believe Tyson doesn't have a good chance of knocking out a Klit.

dumb asses

Comment

tyson never faced someone as big, strong, athletic and with the great conditioning of wlad. i think tysons cardio problems would play a big role in this fight. I could see tyson getting tired and wlad finishing him late.

Comment

letme add Tyson had the footwork and bob and weave to always get inside. If Klit ran back constantly, Tyson was great at cutting off the ring. Theres even videos of him explaining how he cut off the ring. Im telling you a prime Tyson had everything down packed to perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Macks View Post
                      tyson never faced someone as big, strong, athletic and with the great conditioning of wlad. i think tysons cardio problems would play a big role in this fight. I could see tyson getting tired and wlad finishing him late.
                      Everything you say of Wlad is true. It's also true that Klitschko has never faced anyone approaching the human wrecking machine that was prime Tyson. "Iron" Mike didn't have "cardio problems." His high energy style simply didn't lend itself well to prolonged wars. But remember, twelve rounds are a long time not to get caught with a thunderbolt.

Comment

Working...
                      X