Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale vs Wilczewski Battle in Play For September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL how can you lose then get a title shot? And no he aint that good Degale wins easily

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Degale lost the fight against groves point blank he can bounce back maybe a rematch next spring
      Rubbish, James was clearly robbed imo!!.. he ran the fight from the 6th round onwards while Groves got on his bike!! , no worries though because James will win a title and Groves will have no choice but to step in the ring with him again, hopefully next time Degale will insist that the rematch takes place OUTSIDE of britain because those judges seem to have something against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
        Rubbish, James was clearly robbed imo!!.. he ran the fight from the 6th round onwards while Groves got on his bike!! , no worries though because James will win a title and Groves will have no choice but to step in the ring with him again, hopefully next time Degale will insist that the rematch takes place OUTSIDE of britain because those judges seem to have something against him.
        Aint u the black panther guy?

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
          Aint u the black panther guy?
          Why ask? are you Nick Griffin?

Comment

As much as I dislike the guy he put his '0' on the line a long time before most would. Maybe he and Groves will meet again in a unification bout.

Comment

Like i said when he lost this is going to be like khan, prescott in a few years time warren will get him a belt european/world title and george will be the one thats begging for a shot at degale and i seem to remember degale saying when he's got a title and george is begging for a match he's going to say no like george said no to a degale rematch .

What goes around comes around george , I beleive he caught james on a bad night and he won but even the judges had the fight level going into the twelth and the twelth round was a round james clearly won george got the win but out of the two if you have to say who would be a world beater youd say degale but george has got alot of heart and i wouldn't be suprised if he's the next underated fighter like froch was.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
                Like i said when he lost this is going to be like khan, prescott in a few years time warren will get him a belt european/world title and george will be the one thats begging for a shot at degale and i seem to remember degale saying when he's got a title and george is begging for a match he's going to say no like george said no to a degale rematch .

What goes around comes around george , I beleive he caught james on a bad night and he won but even the judges had the fight level going into the twelth and the twelth round was a round james clearly won george got the win but out of the two if you have to say who would be a world beater youd say degale but george has got alot of heart and i wouldn't be suprised if he's the next underated fighter like froch was.

Exactly how the **** did this happen? they should investigate it. The judges had it even until the last round. James DEFINATELY won the last round but they score it to groves why? just to give the crowd what they wanted? it was pathetic.

Comment

What happened to the rule about not being able to fight for a European title coming off a loss?
                  Good comeback fight for DeGale though

Comment

Originally posted by camymcf View Post
                    What happened to the rule about not being able to fight for a European title coming off a loss?
                    Degales got thus fight baby!!! He will be back better than ever!!! They announced a date or venue yet can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by camymcf View Post
                      Degales got thus fight baby!!! He will be back better than ever!!! They announced a date or venue yet can't wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X