Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Rodriguez: I Would Knock Both Klitschkos Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Rod needs to stay off the pipe

Comment

This dude fought like 14-15 dudes with losing records, wtf? The prestigious WBC Fecombox heavyweight title

Comment

His opponents records have been: 409 Wins - 276 loses. Absolute garbage fighters he is fighting.

Dont have time to addup all of wlads fights but his opponents since the Brewster loss in 2004 had records of 404 Wins - 22 Loses when he fought them. So Wlads 14 last opponents have same # of wins as all of this dudes 35 opponents.
        Last edited by Medved; 07-06-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I've seen Rodriguez fight, he is big and has serious punching power in both hands.

In my opinion he is better than either Tyson Fury or Derek Chisora. If Klit is considering those two why not this guy?

Comment

is this guy serious? big **** would f uck this guy up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I've seen Rodriguez fight, he is big and has serious punching power in both hands.

In my opinion he is better than either Tyson Fury or Derek Chisora. If Klit is considering those two why not this guy?
              TBF he's perhaps considering the winner of those two and he does already kinda owe Chisora a fight. You say you've seen David fight, but anyone can look good against clubfighters and even his best win Owen Beck has been reduced to that status by now (5 fights, 5 KO losses in a row.)

And of course Rodriguez isn't even a top 10 US HW FFS.

Comment

.......who?

Comment

how does an article like this actually get released on boxingscene?

Comment

Rodriguez is yet another pretender with the big mouth....so how many have come and gone talking the same ****? He needs to sit down with Haye and have a reality check conversation....better yet, actually fight some fighters with a ***ing pulse first.

Comment

I've gone down and seen seen big Dave Rodriguez workout in person. Apart from good power he also has surprising quickness for such a very big dude. I hope he's not rushed. He definitely has ability but needs some tweeking. Best of luck to you Dave!

Comment

Working...
                      X