Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: I Hope To Fight Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Maidana can beat Guerrero so this fight's bigger.

I'll take it either way though.

Comment

That would be an insane fight with two sluggers

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        I hope Maidana can beat Guerrero so this fight's bigger.

I'll take it either way though.
        Maidana is going to beat the Ghost.He's too strong.The Ghost has been dropped by smaller fighters,Maidana isn't that.

Also I hope that Lucas get Holt,those are going to be 2 great fights.Only thing is that Holt's chin is suspect,so i don't think he'll stand up to Lucas's power all night.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          That would be an insane fight with two sluggers
          Mattysse isn't just a slugger.He went neck & neck boxing with 2 of the best natural boxers at 140.

Comment

Great fight, when Maidana beats Guerrero and Matthysse beats Holt this fight needs to happen! Would be insane

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              Maidana would avoid it unless matthysse has a belt.

Matthysse has better technique and takes a better shot for my liking, maidana is a smart guy and knows who me matches favourably against and who he doesn't. Matthysse is the latter.
              Everyone has better technique than maidana. This is an even money fight IMO, I give maidana the edge,

IMO maidana would of finished Alexander and Judah, something matthyse could not do

Comment

Good fight, not great. One would probably impose their will and win easier than expected.

Comment

make it happen,WAR LUCAS

Comment

Maidana will have to fight Lucas with a loss because he is going to get schooled by Guererro.

Comment

This fight excites me like the fight between Rios and Antillon. Make it happen. GBP, please make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X