Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The more pathetic performance Haye or Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye had a bad fight plan, Mosley didn't plan to fight. Both guys showed that they have no heart. Haye looked like that one HW that was on HBO a week or two ago that KO'd Thompson... Looking for a 1 punch KO all night and showing no boxing skills.

Comment

Mosley was worse....crying in the corner, begging, etc....just watch him run in round 11 again- never seen anything like it.

Haye was horrible. The only thing worse than in "performance" in the ring is the ongoing excuses after it. My god man, have you no shame?

Comment

I'd go with Mosley.

Haye was pathetic, but he was massively out-sized and outclassed and still at least was throwing with some spirit the whole 12. Mosley's whole game plan was to not get hurt too bad.

Comment

Haye begged for this fight for years and folded up when he had his chance to stake his claim.

Comment

Mosley's performance was pretty bad, but take into consideration that he was probably on the wrong side of shot with no choice but to run in order to survive. He knew in his heart that if he stood and tried to fight, he wouldn't make it through one round of toe-to-toe action.

Haye's situation is a little different. I think Haye had the right idea early, try to frustrate Klitschko, pick spots here and there to take risks and wait for Klitschko to make a mistake.

But when he failed to make a mistake in the first seven-eight rounds, he should have realized that this wasn't going to work out and altered his plan. He never went for broke and let the fight slip by him.

Comment

Considering all the trash talk and hype, Haye was the worse. Haye made himself look like a ****ing joke.

Comment

Mosley showed more fear

Comment

Well from my perspective you can't compare the 2. Mosley never showed up in the Pac fight. He did physically but not mentally.

Haye definitely did. But he messed up. Except for the 12th round, he showed no will and no heart to beat Wlad. He was tricked by his own trashtalking into believing, Wlad was another gorilla from the east, but he was wrong. Wlad came to fight and made Haye desperate. I'm a bit surprised Haye didn't follow his own announced plan to attack Wlad early because I'm sure that would've worked. You saw what happened in the 12th round. If that happened a few rounds earlier, Haye could've pulled out an upset (or get KO'd himself). Really going pressure on Wlad is the only way to force him to open up.

And yes I don't wanna see Haye-Wlad II. Haye is blaming the swollen toe, but the fact is he showed no heart and no will to beat Wlad. Defending 11 rounds, and throwing 6 punches / round with as little as one in the 10th, is not how you win.

Comment

well haye actually tried to fight in every round, mosley just ran. both were bad, but i'd say mosley was a bit more pathetic.

Comment

Mosley was far worse. He was fighting a midget. Haye was fighting a giant who didn't want to engage.

Comment

Working...
                      X