No announcement yet.

UK fans: David Price won't disappoint you like David Haye has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK fans: David Price won't disappoint you like David Haye has

David Price is the real deal, he'll make UK boxing fans proud.

Forget about David Haye, he is just a conniving fraud.

Price on the other hand is a very talented and powerful heavyweight, and in contrast to David Haye, he seems like a honorable, decent man.

Mark my words - Price will not disappoint the British fans like Haye has!

Price isnt gonna do *****. He'll get KOed eventually when he fights someone decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Price isnt gonna do *****. He'll get KOed eventually when he fights someone decent.
      Have you seen his past two fights?

Price has rare one-punch KO power and has now developed excellent defensive skills.

He'll be a champion in a couple of years.

Comment

David Haye hasn't disappointed me.

The fight wasn't a whitewash. Maybe on the cards, but not in the performances. Neither fighter did that much last night, although Klitschko did that little bit more in every round, and had a few clear rounds.

I thought Haye was going to get knocked out early, so did most of the boxing world and media. As it turns out, he went the full 12, took some hard shots to the chin, landed a few decent shots of his own, and showed some great head movement and slickness against the best HW in the division.

I was happy with his performance. He should have been more aggressive, but hey, he's up against a 6'7, 250 pound monster, who has good skills to back up his dramatic size advantages.

People may not like Haye, but he has accomplished some good things in this sport whether you like to admit it or not. I for one want to see him fight again. How is a cruiserweight supposed to look against guys twice his size? Against the Adamek's, Arreola's, and the Chisora's he performs much better.

Comment

Any UK fan 'disappointed' with Haye needs a reality check. Price, whilst showing signs of talent, has a long way to go. Pretty silly thread, to be honest.

Comment

Price is too slow and probably has a glass chin.

Comment

I honestly thought David Price could get KO'd by Big Fat John.

He's better than I though, but he's chinny.

I still think Fury will be the cream of the domestic crop aside from Haye of course.

The writing was on the wall in Valuev fight. Valuev is basically shit but Haye as an outside fighter is going to have a tough time doing anything against a 7' 300-pound behemoth.

Wlad is good.

And I completely agree with Timba. I was disappointed just because even though predicted a Wlad KO around halfway, I really wanted the Hayemaker to win.
              Last edited by Sparked_1985; 07-03-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                Any UK fan 'disappointed' with Haye needs a reality check. Price, whilst showing signs of talent, has a long way to go. Pretty silly thread, to be honest.
                Any UK fan who is NOT disappointed with Haye must be STUPID!

He's lied, lied and lied some more.

Harrison-Haye was a farce. Then he fought like a b1tch against Wlad, running and hardly throwing any punches.

And with the LAMEST excuse in boxing history, he said he couldn't fight better because he had a sore toe! :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  I honestly thought David Price could get KO'd by Big Fat John.

He's better than I though, but he's chinny.

I still think Fury will be the cream of the domestic crop aside from Haye of course.

The writing was on the wall in Valuev fight. Valuev is basically shit but Haye as an outside fighter is going to have a tough time doing anything against a 7' 300-pound behemoth.

Wlad is good.

And I completely agree with Timba. I was disappointed just because even though predicted a Wlad KO around halfway, I really wanted the Hayemaker to win.
                  i think Chisora beats Fury at this stage, I dont think Chisora can get much better though, where as theres loads of room for improvement for Fury so Fury might, maybe end up being the best. Well I hope he does, he cracks me up.

Comment

yes and he is white.

Comment

Working...
                    X