Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Wlad fans hating on the guy who will forever be his signature win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    Haye is not as good as Ibragimov and many others that Wlad defeated. He's not Wlad's signature win, maybe to you but not to the rest of the world and public.
    Ibragimov is ***** and got a gift draw against LOL Ray Austin. Manny Steward claims Haye was the best opponent. Keep hating on your boys best win

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
      I see Wlad's best win as Byrd. If Haye were mute, this fight wouldn't have been nearly was big as it was.
      BS Byrd was in shock after the rape at the hands of Ike and Vitali (regardless of injury he got raped)

Surely the blown up middleweight is not Wlads best win according to one of his fans

Read Mannys quotes

Comment

ok, whatever

this was the biggest fight ever despite not even making it onto pay per view

and haye beating the same guys as chagaev did (4 years later in an inferior fashion) means he's the best win on wlad's record

whatever helps you feel better about mr broken toe talking **** for 4 years then ending up "business as usual"

Comment

ok, whatever

this was the biggest fight ever despite not even making it onto pay per view

and haye beating the same guys as chagaev did (4 years later in an inferior fashion) means he's the best win on wlad's record

whatever helps you feel better about mr broken toe talking **** for 4 years then ending up "business as usual"

Comment

An old, out of shape Ray Mercer put up a lot more of a fight and had a lot more success than David Haye did.

Haye had a brilliant gameplan, but it doesn't mean **** if you can't execute it at all.

If Haye retires, no one outside of England will know who he is in ten years. Signature? No way. Just another name on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              An old, out of shape Ray Mercer put up a lot more of a fight and had a lot more success than David Haye did.

Haye had a brilliant gameplan, but it doesn't mean **** if you can't execute it at all.

If Haye retires, no one outside of England will know who he is in ten years. Signature? No way. Just another name on the list.
              My brother didn't even know who he was when the fight was going on, but he knew who the Klitschkos were. Haye is not that big of a name in America, thats the reason this wasn't ppv.

Of course we know who he was because we're into boxing, but casual fans really didn't know squat about him. I think Klitschko's name is bigger with casual fans than Hayes.

Comment

hahaha are you ****in slow? Haye is barely even top 5 in the division or top 5 of his best wins.

Even better then the 1st Peter fight where Wlad went down a few times and still got up and STILL dominated? and I hate wlad but this statement is absolutely ridiculous. Haye is nothing but a sad hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
                  I see Wlad's best win as Byrd. If Haye were mute, this fight wouldn't have been nearly was big as it was.
                  Exactly, anybody with any sense knew this was another easy fight for Wlad. And that means some of the knowledgable UK fans on this site, they usually are on point but with this fight their UK bias had the best of them.

If Haye wasn't from the UK or had a big mouth, they'd be like David who?

Comment

it wasnt long ago that derek chisora "had what it takes"

laugh

Comment

wlads own brother admitted haye was the best challenge his brother has ever faced in his won words "toughest opponent", this coming from a guy who labelled haye a bum and doubted his power, only to see his brother rocked twice in the match, i'm sure his corner was worried especially round 12

the fight was boring, haye went in there with a terrible gameplan, booth is to blame for that.

the jab won on the night

Comment

Working...
                      X