[Pic] David Hayes Broken Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pic] David Hayes Broken Toe

From his Twitter

"Broken toe 3 weeks ago, meant I could shoot right hand like I'm used to. No way I could pull out after so many fans paid their hard earned money. I believed I could still win. Klit fought me great, credit to him."

Like i said on another thread, yeah the toe looks bad but with all the pain killers, Anesthetic and adrenalin he wouldn't even know he had toes!

Comment

He is an excuse making sore-loser.

Comment

Looks pretty bad... Klit deserved the win though.. Might have been different otherwise.. Doesn't really matter though.

Comment

Didn't impede him from running around and flopping to the ground whenever he could.

Comment

Ha come on, if he had something broke in his hand then the excuse would be better, the broken toe did not make him lose.

Comment

he did seem off balance, either way he went in with the wrong game plan

he has skills and great reflexes, and a strong chin, however needs a better trainer.

i think he should change trainers and fight another fight and then try his luck with Vitali, who would not hide behind a jab all night and not want to fight

Comment

Damn that looks bad!

Comment

David "Excusemaker" Haye

Comment

damn......

Comment

Working...
                    X