No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: Early Results From Hamburg, Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Props to wlad he deserved to win. Didn't like the way the ref let wlad hold for 20seconds after haye landed that punch in the 12th
    It was 20 seconds, huh? Really?

EDIT: If I was incorrect about his big toe being the one broken, and it actually being his pinkie, then yes, I think that is a bit of a bs excuse.
    Last edited by DigitalBeast; 07-02-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I had wlad winning 8-4. Haye not active and wlad

Could barely hit haye. Missed soo many jabs.

Boring.

Funny thing is wlad looked more beat up

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        I had wlad winning 8-4. Haye not active and wlad

Could barely hit haye. Missed soo many jabs.

Boring.

Funny thing is wlad looked more beat up
        Not about the shots you miss, but rather about the shots you land. Wladimir seemed to have landed quite a few...

Comment

Lennox Lewis is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
            Not about the shots you miss, but rather about the shots you land. Wladimir seemed to have landed quite a few...
            Ya. He didn't land many of those

Either.

Seriously

Wlad never even threw one body shot

Not one.

Comment

Damn Haye

Comment

Hard to look good against someone who fought not to get knocked out. Haye is a clown.

Comment

Haye can now retire into obscurity where he's always been headed to in the Klitschko era. A least he got everybody excited.

Now, I will say this as I am as objective as I can be right now.

Haye did make the fight a bit more uncomfortable than the other Wlad has faced since Peter I. I will give him mad credit for that. He avoided most of Wlads punches and turned out to truly be faster than I gave him credit for. I was actually impressed a little with his elusiveness and the fact that he landed some head shots on Wlad. Nobody had been able to do this in quite a while.

There is a good match to be made with Adamek after Vitali annihilates him.

HAYE WILL NOT RETIRE.

This being said, where are all them brit homers now? Wlad is the real deal.

GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT> YOU GUYS HAD HAYE AS A FAVORITE. WLAD WILL BE AN ATG WHEN HE RETIRES.

Comment

They did it big out their the ring walks were pretty cool .It lived up the show it was the most exciting heavyweight fight in a long time it's been a great year of boxing so far. Haye should've fought harder but klitschko should've got him out of there it was entertaining for a heavy weight fight.

Comment

Props to Wlad, this fight is candidate for " most boring fight of the year"....

Comment

Working...
                      X