Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug Testing Bill Pacquiao Helped to Lobby Becomes Law!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n.i.g.g.e.r.s everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      This is called Pac following through on statements he made from the gate.

He said he will comply with any testings demanded by the commission, not some individual. Just like Bernard

Only a non-intellectual wouldn't be able to see this
      You're another one who is too clever by half, with your nasty spin. The things Pacquiao said on record "from the gate" have been changing from "I'm superstitous/afraid of the needle..." to "giving blood so close to a fight was why I lost to Morales during the first fight..." to "...we'll agree to OST up to 30 days before the fight..." to "...up until 14 days before the fight...," long after such an option had in fact been taken off the table and he had run away to fight Clottey, to "....up to a few days before the fight..." ad infinitum. Does the commission mandate, demand, or authorize those too? Hmm.

The commission would mandate/authorize what it would, and the combatants would negotiate/agree between themselves what they would. Simple.

P34c3
      Last edited by duwdu; 07-05-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
        When Pacquiao met Senator Reid and President Obama, one of the things in his agenda was a passage of a bill in Nevada that expands drug testing.

BOXING _ SB498 authorizes Nevada Athletic Commission to expand drug testing programs using fee added to tickets.

This proves that Pacquiao's Congressman role has been put to good use. This is the first time in history that a boxer's active participation has contributed to the passing of a new law regarding drug testing. Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao!

The Law gets implemented beginning July 1, 2011.
        Where does it state Pacquiao passed this on to Harry Reid to implement it into the regular testing protocols?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron_Simmons View Post
          Where does it state Pacquiao passed this on to Harry Reid to implement it into the regular testing protocols?
          Still wondering this myself.

Comment

To the Mayweather Fans:

If this bill is true, why in the hell are you guys still b*tchin? Isn't this what you guys want across the board? First I see n*ggas screaming and demanding better drug testing. Meanwhile, the poster posts a document showing the bill to better the protocols saying Pac helped pass it (which doesn't seem to be the case) and instead of sayin "Well Pac's gonna have to take the test now anyway, GOOD!" or "This is great for Boxing", ya'll revert back to ****ting on Pacquiao? LOL if anything ya'll should be preparing a parade float covered in syringes and plastic gloves!

Comment

Working...
            X