No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley told Floyd....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley told Floyd....

It seems Shane is still looking for excuses. Still believing he can fight. Still believing that Pacquiao couldn't hit as hard as he did.

First, Shane had the link on his twitter to a bogus and anonymously written piece that suggested Pacquiao is getting sparring partners to shoot him up in the washroom of the Wild Card. Fury rained down on Shane and he back peddled like it was round 11 of the Pacquiao fight again.

Now, Shane is telling Floyd to be sure to test Pacquiao. He's starting to pull an Andre Berto or a Jean Pascal. Test Pacquiao? Fine. Test the man. Roach was on ESPN again today saying that they agreed to everything already. Floyd says take the test. Roach, Pacquiao and Arum (I know... Arum) have already said they'll take it. Around and around the soap opera goes.

When Floyd and Manny do fight, and Manny takes every test under the sun and goes on to beat the tar out of lil'Floyd- then what? What will be the excuse then?

As for Shame Mosley, he has clearly taken too many punches to the head. Let's see what his next career move is...

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
    It seems Shane is still looking for excuses. Still believing he can fight. Still believing that Pacquiao couldn't hit as hard as he did.

First, Shane had the link on his twitter to a bogus and anonymously written piece that suggested Pacquiao is getting sparring partners to shoot him up in the washroom of the Wild Card. Fury rained down on Shane and he back peddled like it was round 11 of the Pacquiao fight again.

Now, Shane is telling Floyd to be sure to test Pacquiao. He's starting to pull an Andre Berto or a Jean Pascal. Test Pacquiao? Fine. Test the man. Roach was on ESPN again today saying that they agreed to everything already. Floyd says take the test. Roach, Pacquiao and Arum (I know... Arum) have already said they'll take it. Around and around the soap opera goes.

When Floyd and Manny do fight, and Manny takes every test under the sun and goes on to beat the tar out of lil'Floyd- then what? What will be the excuse then?

As for Shame Mosley, he has clearly taken too many punches to the head. Let's see what his next career move is...
    if mosley indeed believes that he still has the goods to make a great fight, then he has a lot of work to do. but does he really still have it? only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
      if mosley indeed believes that he still has the goods to make a great fight, then he has a lot of work to do. but does he really still have it? only time will tell.
      Does Mosley still have it? Not based on his last three fights.

However, if he fights a B-class ww, perhaps. Maybe Shane and Mike Jones could happen.

Then again, I have doubts weather Shane will fight again. Who would pay to see it?

Shane-Clottey?

Comment

I think he's bitter because his g/f told him he was a phaggot for running from lil Pacman

Comment

Theres a 30 page thread on this exact same subject, Search plz0x

Comment

Amir will take his next fight with quite some heat

Comment

hey, Shane knows what he's talking about when it comes to steroids. So I wouldn't dismiss his comments that easily.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I think he's bitter because his g/f told him he was a phaggot for running from lil Pacman
                quite possible. i remember her telling him that Manny's making him his b##ch.

coming from your own girlfriend, that can do something to your outlook.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  quite possible. i remember her telling him that Manny's making him his b##ch.

coming from your own girlfriend, that can do something to your outlook.
                  i know he didn't get none that night.

s.h.i.t, shane probably didn't get none for a week.

Comment

A phussy talking to a coward.

Comment

Working...
                    X