Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Ward Unification Will Land in AC on October 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was feeling NYC - madison square garden. why not have the conclusion to an international tournament in the worlds international city, NYC?

Comment

i might hit dat up

Comment

they should at least have it at MSG if no Vegas.

What's the issue with having it close to the Pac fight anyway, surely it will build hype?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          I was feeling NYC - madison square garden. why not have the conclusion to an international tournament in the worlds international city, NYC?
          Because Vegas and Atlantic City are far better fight cities.

Comment

Froch will rage at this decision

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Because Vegas and Atlantic City are far better fight cities.
              I don't know bro NYC get's crazy when a good fight comes to the Garden..I don't know if this fight will get that much interest..But if promoted right the Garden would be rocking..Not to mention the City it self is better then AC and Vegas if ya wanna be real...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I don't know bro NYC get's crazy when a good fight comes to the Garden..I don't know if this fight will get that much interest..But if promoted right the Garden would be rocking..Not to mention the City it self is better then AC and Vegas if ya wanna be real...
                yea only thing better about AC is the gambling. without that, there would really be no need proly go there. there is just so much to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  NYC will get crazy for the right fight, but I doubt Ward-Froch qualifies as one of those fights. If Froch-Ward is going to be in the U.S., then it has to be in either Vegas or Atlantic City.

Comment

I'm definitely going to this fight. Halloween in AC, I can't wait for this weekend.

Comment

I think Atlantic City is a fair location for both fighters, neither one will have a home court advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X