No announcement yet.

Wlad and Hayes POWER vs Shavers and Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gauze View Post
    i think shavers is a bit overrated. outside of ken norton, jimmy ellis, and jimmy young, he didnt really KO anyone worthwhile (correct me if i'm wrong). a lot of those KOs came against guys with more losses than wins.

don't get me wrong, 69 KO's in 75 wins is pretty damn good. but looking at his record, i have no reason to believe klitschko couldn't stop those same guys as well
    Shavers was meant to play the part of Clubber Lang in Rocky III, him and Stallone were in the ring and Stallone wanted Shaver to hit him.

The next thing Stalone knows he is waking up some minutes later, and Shaver doesn't get the role because there is no way the public will believe Rocky could beat that Clubber Lang.

And probably for Stalone's health as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      what funny is wack ass corie sanders destroyed Wlad and so did mid level brewster. Come on guys fighters back in the day that were elite were monsters mentally and we know Wlad is not. So beyond all the physical gifts the older fighters had the mental advantage which is a large part of any sport or anything period.
      So Pacquiao must also be a mediocre fighter. He had even worse losses than Wlad in his early career.

Comment

Working...
      X