No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: If Wladimir Beats Haye, I'm Still Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lapua View Post
    yeah he "****ed him up" by losing on every card then getting a forced medical stoppage while the crowd booed him so loud you could hardly hear the commentators

why do you guys have such strong opinions on fights you've obviously never watched? vitali outboxed, out muscled, outpaced lennox for that entire fight then lost via cut, and everyone in the building from the crowd to the broadcasting team to a stuttering bewildered lennox knew it
    A fluke cut? The last time i checked the cut was caused by a punch, which is what boxers supposed to do..effing punch. It doesn't matter what was taking place...what matters is how the fight ended. The fight ended with half of Vitali's face torn off. Get a life son, a win is a win, and the fact remained he f**k Vitali's face up!! Not even you and bias self can take that away.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      I was thinking the same.

I think he really misses the spot light. We might see a come back.
      No there will be no comeback, I'd bet on it. He'd have to fight VK, or even WK, and he could never get into good enough shape to be able to even put up any sort of a show against either of them.

It was not by chance that he retired when the Commissions began to ask him about his promised Klitschko rematch, although he put it off with excuses as long as he could.

When he saw Klitschko absolutely devour Kirk Johnson on the very night that he was supposed to have fought Klitschko his return, Dec. 6th 2003, that was IT. He strung it out a few months more until April and then, full of false bravado, announced retirement.

Comment

dunno where you got "fluke cut" from? if you read the post you quoted, i said "a cut", a cut is a cut, but vitali won 90% of the fight and the judges crowd broadcasters all saw it the same way

cuts are part of boxing though so I'm not saying it wasn't a legitimate win.

but anyone who describes that fight as quote "lewis fu**ed him up":

1. is british
        2. is black
        3. is kidding

lewis looked weaker in every area all night, if you think it was some one sided beat down then you have some bias/baggage
        Last edited by Toe Injury; 07-01-2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

lol typical Lennox..
          tootin his own horn

Comment

no way lewis is making a comeback, he hasnt aged well + he retired because of vitali and vitali is still fighting, maybe when vitali retires next year lewis will make a comeback against audley harrison

he's been steadily babbling for years but he's merely enjoyed a resurgence in media attention lately because of Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Lapua View Post
              either way vitali poopoos on both of them / beats both 8 times out of 10

And what's this based on? Getting his face smashed in and losing to a 38 year old Lewis.Vitali's not even the best in his own family,never mind Lewis.

Comment

I'm not even a fan of old Maple Syrup, but Wlad isn't on his level yet.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  A fluke cut? The last time i checked the cut was caused by a punch, which is what boxers supposed to do..effing punch. It doesn't matter what was taking place...what matters is how the fight ended. The fight ended with half of Vitali's face torn off. Get a life son, a win is a win, and the fact remained he f**k Vitali's face up!! Not even you and bias self can take that away.
                  Stop telling barefaced lies. Klitschko's face was NOT "half his face torn away", as you Lewisites always love to wallow in. It was a simple EYEBROW gash, occurred in rd 3 and by rd 4 was UNDER CONTROL, and did not bleed again. It had NO effect on his vision or ability.

The doctor made a ****** mistake saying that "I asked him to look up and he didn't because his eyelid nerve was severed"....or words to that effect. This was quickly disproven, even by the picture Lewisites LOVE to show with cotton wool stuck on Klitschko's 3 cuts-2 of them hardly word mentioning-. His supposedly damaged eye was WIDE OPEN, GLARING in fact.

He was outraged, as he should have been that he was robbed of the Heavyweight Title that night, by a ****** doctor.

I am a fair person, a sportsman, and I MUST describe things factually with no huge exaggeration, as so many on these pages love to do. If Klitschko...or Smith or Jones, had been incapacitated, I would have agreed and said no more.

Comment

Nice to see Lennox come out of his hole. I didn't think I'd see him again after he tucked tail and ran from a rematch against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                      Nice to see Lennox come out of his hole. I didn't think I'd see him again after he tucked tail and ran from a rematch against Vitali.
                      Lewis is a coward who ran away crying like a little girl from a rematch with Vitali. Too old my ass. Too scared. What a little b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X