No announcement yet.

*LATEST* Ring Magazine Cover DISSES Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
    Pac had the high ground and could have remained there, but he, Arum, or both have decided to fight 3 straight worthless opponents. Margo was a joke, Mosley was worse, and now the JMM fight is 3 years too late and 2 weight classes too high. I was on Pac's side, right up until the Chetto fight. Taking that fight, against that cheating piece of trash, for a title at 154 at 150 is when I checked out.
    You forgot to add to his paper 154 title that it was in a 26 ft ring with unofficial 8oz gloves , so not only do they drain a already lumbering sloth , they then put him in a football field and say catch me and with small gloves just so they can bust him up for the show , the world of boxing is on to Mannys special conditions and his charade is just about up ,,, Cotto is too big must be 145 and JMM is too small must be 144 , Shane was ducked at 144 saying he is too good a fighter but was taken when proven to be shot at 147 , legit WC Foreman was too big at 154 while Margo was the same size man was forced to 150 .

Been saying it for a while now ,, Pac is a now a plastic man that is milking boxing while ducking a PEDS test .

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
      So tell me, how good did all of Pac's recent opponents look going into their respective fights with the guy. Clearly you have selective visioning if you honestly needed to be debriefed on the statement "fighting... guys on the down slide of their careers."

Wow, so you actually believe Hatton beat Collazo and Cotto beat Clottey.... I can't take you seriously.
      Now anybody who thinks Collazo and Clottey won the respective fights is fine by me. But, the poblem is you making it sound like they were robberies and that's far from true.

And, anybody who thinks those fights were robberies or gift decisions can't be take serious.

Also since when does a lose reflect being down hill....Not saying that they weren't. But, it's that the only proof you have? And, does that mean that credit shouldn't be given to Pac for beating them?

Again Hopkins is not the same from what he was years ago. Should Dawson not get credit for that respective win?

Or is down hill comes only to play when it concerns Pacquiao?

Comment

how cum pac is always on the cover of ring.

mite aswell name the magazine after him, think oscar loves him now. or maybe they made a deal

arum n pac arranged to drop the dafam case for favours in return,

now ring magazine is pac's b1tch! haha

Comment

Pacman should have got busy unifying 147 after the Margarito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
            The ever biased Ring Magazine is owned by the ever bitter Oscar De La Hoya who owns the ever poorly managed Golden Boy who manages the career of the ever jealous Floyd Mayweather. It is garbage.

The RING has written nothing but VERY favourable articles about Manny for the past 3 or 4 years. This is the first negative article i can recall.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
              Pac had the high ground and could have remained there, but he, Arum, or both have decided to fight 3 straight worthless opponents. Margo was a joke, Mosley was worse, and now the JMM fight is 3 years too late and 2 weight classes too high. I was on Pac's side, right up until the Chetto fight. Taking that fight, against that cheating piece of trash, for a title at 154 at 150 is when I checked out.

Comment

but nigel collins is the #2 ******* right behind larry merchant? lolz

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  What classifies a fighter being "on the down slide"?
                  this is where we must draw a line.......

boxing matches are made.....hyped up....for obvious reasons...

fighter A can or will do that and fighter B will counter with this and that....etc..etc...

and people expect a good fight from both fighters........

and people watched....in the venues or in the ppvs...

but when one or both fighters failed to deliver a good fight then people starts saying the fight should have not been made in the first place....and with justifications...

bcoz the justifications or outcome of the bout preceded the saying "the fight should have not been made in the first place"....like a statement after the facts.....

and it is easy to say things the morning after.........

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

shows a boring Pacquiao cover with caption:

"PAC-MAN 2011: Time to Fix the Formula"

---------------

Article Heading:

Page 34: PAC-MAN 2011 Time To Fix The Formula

“Despite winning a unanimous decision by an overwhelming margin, headlines such as
                    • ‘Brilliant Pacquiao’s Prime Is Being Squandered,’
                    • ‘Hum-drum Pacman,’ and
                    • ‘Up Next For Pacquiao: Do We Care?’

greeted the pound-for-pound king at the breakfast table.”

By Nigel Collins

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/images...11contents.pdf
                    I didn't read the article myself, but from what you've described, its actually not dissing Pac, but simply pointing out the current situation he's in.

The fight with mosley was HORRIBLE. that is true, AND most likely ticked off a significant number of viewers. though it wasn't Pac's fault Mosley refused to fight, it still doesn't change the fact that SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING DISAPPOINTED WITH MANNY.

there's nothing wrong with bringing bad news. the important thing is for team Pac to address them properly and see what they can do to rectify their current situation.

Comment

*******s are hilarious. They get off when May is bashed in the media and very heavily I may add. But one article in a boxing magazine about the choice of opponents and the ****tiness of those fights and their underwear gets all bunched up. effin *******s

Comment

Working...
                      X