• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh that? i thought they were talking about his singing

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      oh that? i thought they were talking about his singing
      Somehow his single made top 19 on the U.S. Billboard charts. There's no way they can diss that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Somehow his single made top 19 on the U.S. Billboard charts. There's no way they can diss that.

even with all the pirating that PAC fans do? WOW...that's impressive...i'll try to download it on itunes later

Comment

Pac's career has been squandered post-Cotto. The article is legit. ****in Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
            I WOULD HAVE TO DISAGREE. aCTUALLY THE RING HAS BEEN PRO-PAC FOR A WHILE NOW. THATS WHYS HE'S BEEN ON THE COVER AT THE VERY LEAST 5 TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR. THEY ARE JUST CALLING IT LIKE THEY SEE IT. PAC HAS BEEN FIGHTING HAS BEENS FOR THE PAST YEAR. THIS IS THE TRUTH.
            Yeah but now they got a mayweather fight to promote... Don't tell me Oscar has no control of what is written in Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Yeah but now they got a mayweather fight to promote... Don't tell me Oscar has no control of what is written in Ring.
              well i dont know that and neither do you but that doesnt change the fact that what they wrote was true.

Comment

Funny coincidence-

The ring also did an article around the time the Marg fight was mentioned and the author basically said that pac and his team are going to cherry pick from here on and there is nothing we can do about it.

I cant remember what issue it was but when i get off i work i will go in my archives, scan it and post it.

Comment

people just catching up to this right now? started post JMM II schooling with the Diaz fight and the catchweights I honestly don't think Arum has faith in his Cash cow

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Pro-RING mag fan here. I can tell you that they don't. They've dissed Oscar in the past..........even when he had owned it for a long time.

Again....there was no dissing on the editor's part against PAC. The RING mag for the most part has been a pro-Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      So you basically your classification for "down slide" is all you have to be is Pac opponent.

Good shit. Now take Pac out of the equation. What classifies as being on the "down slide"

For example B-Hop is not the same fighter. If Dawson beats B-Hop later this year. Would be beating some one that's on the "down slide" and even then should Dawson not get credit for it?

And, since you're talking about "gift decisions" please clarify what "gift decisions' to you?
                      So tell me, how good did all of Pac's recent opponents look going into their respective fights with the guy. Clearly you have selective visioning if you honestly needed to be debriefed on the statement "fighting... guys on the down slide of their careers."

Wow, so you actually believe Hatton beat Collazo and Cotto beat Clottey.... I can't take you seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X