Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma-Salido, Arce-Vazquez Double is Too Expensive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get juanma a tune up fast then you fat **** he wanted to fight salido right away and you let salido run away to defend a title against a cab driver

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      they should make juanma and wv2 go to mexico, it's the right thing to do.

but alas this mf'in world isn't fair.
      I agree. However, the problem with that is that the networks aren't too keen on going to Mexico right now; especially Sinaloa, which is where Arce is from. There have been over 35,000 drug-cartel related deaths in Mexico in the past five years (since the inception of Presidebt Felipe Calderon). That's why the networks don't really like going over there right now. HBO just took a risk and went for Saul Alvarez but I don't see them going much more too often. As for Showtime? Well, they had a card for the bantamweight tournament booked for Guanajuato, if I remember correctly, but then bailed on it because they thought twice about going to Mexico (can't really blame them; things really are that bad out there right now)!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
        I agree. However, the problem with that is that the networks aren't too keen on going to Mexico right now; especially Sinaloa, which is where Arce is from. There have been over 35,000 drug-cartel related deaths in Mexico in the past five years (since the inception of Presidebt Felipe Calderon). That's why the networks don't really like going over there right now. HBO just took a risk and went for Saul Alvarez but I don't see them going much more too often. As for Showtime? Well, they had a card for the bantamweight tournament booked for Guanajuato, if I remember correctly, but then bailed on it because they thought twice about going to Mexico (can't really blame them; things really are that bad out there right now)!
        I agree, its not safe. Its a war zone in Mexico right now with no apparent end in site

Plus there is money to be made with proven stars in PR. Salido isn't a big name, even in Mexico and neither is Arce. They'd make more in PR which is why they probably won't mind. PR has proven to be a reliable place to get a fair shake

Comment

Right about violence in Mex, then have the fight in Los Angeles, Texas, or even in Chicago those places are pretty much mini Mexico's.

Comment

Yea ok suuuure!! This is what happens when you pay divas too much money, top it off he can milk the people for 2 events instead of 1.

Comment

lol. arum stay watering down his cards.

Comment

That's sucks it would've been a good card but Bob Arum don't care about what the fans want.

Comment

Working...
                X