Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Tyson's new persona just an act?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    Read my sig. You might learn something from it.

Anyway, Mike is a better man than you'll ever be. Remember that.
    Wow I must be a terrible person if a convicted rapist and ******* addict is better than me!

Comment

Theres a LOT of convicted rapists and recovered ******* addicts that are better men than you.

Sitting there, hating on this guy, wasting everyones time.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Looks like he has a lot of you fooled. He's great at fooling middle class suburban kids who never knew a crook/thug.

Street people see right through him

The guy is a bad person period.
        You're a street person? LMAO!

You probably grew up in an upper middle class white neighborhood and got your ass kicked by the only black in your school, so now you think you know all about "street people."

It's nice to see a guy as troubled as Tyson changing his life around or at least attempting to change.

Go back to sucking off Joe Calslapnuts and quit judging shit you have no clue about.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
          You're a street person? LMAO!

You probably grew up in an upper middle class white neighborhood and got your ass kicked by the only black in your school, so now you think you know all about "street people."

It's nice to see a guy as troubled as Tyson changing his life around or at least attempting to change.

Go back to sucking off Joe Calslapnuts and quit judging shit you have no clue about.
          Sounds like you're projecting.

15-0 in the streets btw

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Sounds like you're projecting.

15-0 in the streets btw
            15-0?

No surprise, since you more than likely grew up in a soft ass neighborhood suburb.

Comment

Tyson is looking sick to me.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
                15-0?

No surprise, since you more than likely grew up in a soft ass neighborhood suburb.
                Gated mansion castle with my own private beach and sports car

Comment

Forza hating on THE Mike Tyson. Ireadthenewstodayohboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
                    Forza hating on THE Mike Tyson. Ireadthenewstodayohboy.
                    A lot of guys grew up in bad neighborhoods just like Tyson but sure didn't act like him in raping 12 year old girls and punching old women. Foreman, Patterson, Pacquiao, Morales, all been in crappy situations as kids but none turn out to be like Tyson.

Look just because Tyson is a good boxer does not mean good human being. Stop trying to absolve the guy of his crimes. It's kind of like people saying Carlos Monzon is a good guy just because he was a good boxer.

Comment

The guy has changed. Mike had a hard life as a kid, and then when the fame started to come he was badly influenced by everyone around him. Nobody really cared for him, they just wanted him for his money, and he didn't have anyone who he could look for as a role model. The guy has changed, this is the real Mike Tyson, a guy who realizes that he has done a lot of bad things in his life and has to live with them, but he wants to improve and be a better person. Some people will never forgive him and he knows it, but I thing that he believes that in the end the most important thing is that he forgives himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X