No announcement yet.

3 PPVs in 4 months, what will you buy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Buying all except Cotto-Margarito which instead I will be attending.
    Same.

They better stack the Hopkins under or they wont get my $.

Comment

SMH at Hopkins Vs Dawson being PPV....

Comment

Originally posted by KeepOnPushing View Post
        SMH at Hopkins Vs Dawson being PPV....
        pay per snooze....i dont care if the card is stacked, which i really doubt it'll be, i'm not buying that sh.it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Buying all except Cotto-Margarito which instead I will be attending.
          nice, ill see you there.

also thinking bout attending dawson hopkins if the card shapes out tobe good.

Comment

They'll all be free on sky sports in the U.K

Comment

Mayweather-Ortiz might be the biggest most important fight out of the 3.

Pacquiao-Marques is the worse out of the 3. It's just crap.

Margarito-Cotto II is the fight that intrigues me the most out of the 3. This is the one fight where I'm not sure who the winner will be, unlike the other 2 where I'm pretty sure who the winner is going to be. Plus with their history and all the talk with the perhaps use of wraps for the first fight. Makes this one the most interesting one for me personally.

Comment

If I don't go to Cotto/Margs and/or Hop/Dawson, than I'll buy all 4 without batting an eye. These are all big fights, man up you J's.

HBO BETTER get all of these.....imagine Faceoff with Cotto-Margs....Kellerman(and myself) will be so uncomfortable with that tension in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  i know most of us are cheap and stream, i do it at times too. but..

Sept, we get Mayweather-Ortiz on PPV.

Nov, we get Pacquiao-Marquez.

Dec - Cotto - Margarito.

im obviously buying the Cotto fight, action fight, redemption and alot of questions tobe answered with both fighters and the always great Mexican Rican rivals.

If i had to choose another id pick May Ortiz, to see if May will finally get caught up with ring rust and if Ortiz can actually be something more.

Pac Marquez is a obvious fight. At the wrong weight, wrong time. Pac will basically murder Marquez, but you cant deny this wont be a action packed fight. I rather Pac over a May fight anyday, but you barely see Floyd, so it wont hurt to miss out on buying this one.

If you had to pick 2/3 of these PPVs. what would you pick and why? lets have a civil convo for once..
                  I will only buy one of these and that is Mayweather/Ortiz. I believe that this fight will outsell the other two, unless Pac/Marquez ends up on Showtime and Showtime once again refuses to release the real PPV buy rate and allows Bob Arum to make up his own number as they did with the Pac/Mosley fight.

On another subject, don't count Marquez out of this fight. Marquez looked bad in his last fight above 140. However, I believe that performance had nothing to do with the weight and had everything to do with his opponent -- Floyd Mayweather. Pacquaio is not on the same level as Mayweather. Pac/Marquez will be a very competitive fight and if anyone get's KO'd in this fight, I believe it will be Pac. If this fight goes to a decision, I think it will be another controversial one just like the first two and once again, Marquez will end up on the wrong end.

Comment

Umm, how about all of them?

I'll probably purchase Hopkins-Dawson on my own, my dad will purchase Mayweather-Ortiz, and I will go half and half on Pacquiao-Marquez.

Oh almost forgot, Cotto-Margarito will be half and half as well.

Comment

All three enough said.

From a *******,
                      jjbj2

Comment

Working...
                      X