Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 PPVs in 4 months, what will you buy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably gonna go with all. Might throw in and watch one at a friends place or something though to offset the cost a bit.

Comment

may-ortiz for sure

cotto-marg im curious to see how this will go. so prob yes

manny-jmm maybe

Comment

all of em...wont even think twice...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStephen View Post
          Probably gonna go with all. Might throw in and watch one at a friends place or something though to offset the cost a bit.
          this is the best move, I am Filipino so if PPV is available where ever I am, it will be easy to hook up and watch with other Pinoys, before that for sure a lot of my Pinoy Bros and Sis would like to see Floyd as Recon for Pac's future opponent...

Cotto-Marg I can pay & watch by myself

Comment

Why buy when you can P2P?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
              Haven't ordered anything in a long time. For me it's 8 PPVs in 4 months, but it's all good. Will order all of them.
              which ufc ppvs are u buying?

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                which ufc ppvs are u buying?
                GSP vs. Diaz
                Velasquez vs. Dos Santos(I'll go If the Pac Marquez tics aren't too expensive)
                Jones vs. Rampage
                UFC Rio

I'll also be ordering a WWE PPV for the kids who will be coming over.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                  GSP vs. Diaz
                  Velasquez vs. Dos Santos(I'll go If the Pac Marquez tics aren't too expensive)
                  Jones vs. Rampage
                  UFC Rio

I'll also be ordering a WWE PPV for the kids who will be coming over.
                  thats whats up being an mma and boxing fan is tough on the wallet lol

the one thats hurts the most for me is that they wanna do the ward-froch fight on the same night as gsp vs diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    b-hop dawson is a ppv? wow.

Probably have to get it, but would have hoped for a freebie on that one.
                    hbo has no dough left after all the bad decisions they made this yr...

discussing matthysse vs holt for the underecard and possibly pasca-cloud cofeature.

awesome card.

Comment

I may not buy any of them, but the only one I would consider spending my money on is May-Ortiz. Just depends if the sports bars in my areas are going to show that one. If not I'll buy it. Other 2 are streams only.

Comment

Working...
                      X