No announcement yet.

Hayes Different Look For the Fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayes Different Look For the Fight!!!

Team Hayemaker have been making the point that Haye will do something totally different for the fight...do you think this is the case or is it just mind games..

I have got a strange feeling Haye might fight southpaw....keeping his left firmly on his chin moving to his right and firing looping punches with his right. Who knows though...i could be way off the mark.....

What style to you think Haye is gonna try to bring to beat Wlad on July 2nd

Team Haye are just trying to confuse the Klitschko's. He will do nothing different from his usual routine. He will stand just out of range, and patiently wait to counter over Klitschko's jab. Lucky, because that's his best chance of winning.

Comment

I thought aboute southpaw thing a few weeks ago actually. But I dunno, could just be mind games. Wlad hasnt done that well with southpaws.

Comment

Modified version of Razor Ruddock's smash, Ali's rope-a-dope, and the Chambers bodyslamming when Wlad tries to grab him.

More likely.. the one new thing Haye will be doing is tasting the canvas.

Comment

He should go front line soldier attack and swarm Wladdy from the first bell , don't know if it'd work but seems like a better strategy then trying to land single shots and risk getting taken apart.

Comment

A bad idea to fight southpaw IMO. Don't change something if it's working for you. There is no need to change stance.

They apparently have something up their sleeve, who knows? Maybe they'll let Wlad dictate the proceedings early, giving him a false sense of security, then BAM in the middle rounds Haye just unleashes a barrage of punches on Wlad, which Wlad has no answer to.

Comment

Originally posted by COYS View Post
              Team Hayemaker have been making the point that Haye will do something totally different for the fight...do you think this is the case or is it just mind games..

I have got a strange feeling Haye might fight southpaw....keeping his left firmly on his chin moving to his right and firing looping punches with his right. Who knows though...i could be way off the mark.....

What style to you think Haye is gonna try to bring to beat Wlad on July 2nd
              I think he's going to try the 'go-for-broke' gambit. Then he will run around the ring until Wladimir catches him with a few jabs, maybe a hook or a straight right. Then it's game over.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                Team Haye are just trying to confuse the Klitschko's. He will do nothing different from his usual routine. He will stand just out of range, and patiently wait to counter over Klitschko's jab. Lucky, because that's his best chance of winning.
                yeah its likely just be games...

i expect him to stay out of range as you say...well really just fight the same fight as the valuev fight but with a much higher workrate.

Comment

That's a good point, in the workout pics, Haye's looks to be sporting the southpaw stance:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    That's a good point, in the workout pics, Haye's looks to be sporting the southpaw stance:

He's prob trying to give Wlad something to think about

he might even turn lefty at times in the fight but doubt he actually does anything from it

He would be leaving himself open more to the right hand by standing with his left side in that position

Comment

Working...
                    X