Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whaaa? Haye refuses to put the WBA belt on the line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    Why doesn't Wlad just get the ref changed then?
    You need to find a ref who has never ref'ed a Haye or Klitschko fight, but is world class and is available within 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
      You need to find a ref who has never ref'ed a Haye or Klitschko fight, but is world class and is available within 3 days.
      Wlads team have known about this for atleast a week, i read it on here last week.

Comment

Which is impossible to do.

Ive seen this dude ref and Wlad actually LOST while he was reffing so dont give me he is biased.

Its the commisions who choose the Ref, I guess WBO/WBC didnt have a problem? But David Haye has a problem?

This guy is a complete joke, he is ruining his name to the point where even if he somehow pulls a upset nobody will give him any credit.

Dude wants to fight for all the belts except his own? wtf?

Comment

Just get another fukin ref. How hard can it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Which is impossible to do.

Ive seen this dude ref and Wlad actually LOST while he was reffing so dont give me he is biased.

Its the commisions who choose the Ref, I guess WBO/WBC didnt have a problem? But David Haye has a problem?

This guy is a complete joke, he is ruining his name to the point where even if he somehow pulls a upset nobody will give him any credit.

Dude wants to fight for all the belts except his own? wtf?
            By KO, not like Rodriquez had much choice looooool.

Comment

Why not get Tunney to be the ref, he knows all about GOING DOWN.

Comment

what a little ****** he is. I'm still not 100% sure he will actually show up july 2nd. I expect some kind of shady injury to postpone this and then it will eventually get cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
                  Wlads team have known about this for atleast a week, i read it on here last week.
                  It's interesting that Haye didn't bring his belt to the press conference.

Only said "It's in the hotel" but didn't say that he doesn't want to put it on the line.

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    By KO, not like Rodriquez had much choice looooool.
                    It was not by KO. And Rodriguez had a choice.

No revisionism, please.

It was actually Haye's proposed ref who decided to stop the fight against Harrison too early for my taste.

And it was Wlad's ref who didn't deduct a point though Chambers was lifting.
                    Last edited by hweightblogger; 06-29-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

It was not by KO. And Rodriguez had a choice.

No revisionism, please.

It was actually Haye's proposed ref who decided to stop the fight against Harrison too early for my taste.
                      Alright for fucks sake, If you wanna split hairs, It was TKO, but bottom line it took away Genaro's choice of the fight being stopped as alas Wlad was fucked!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X