• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    thats not true.............i saw him walking today at the press conferance

roach's neck is gone

Comment

"[floyd mayweather] he's the ultimate opponent..." - freddie joke coach roach

freddie joke coach roach exposed himself. whatever else he says to butter it up after that won't make sense. the cat's out of the bag.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4660556

Comment

thats not true.............i saw him walking today at the press conferance
        nice

roach's neck is gone
        this one is a petty.

Comment

Freddie is only the trainer and I'm sure a good one, but he talks too much.

Comment

I think if his legs were gone, then they wouldn't have held up against that shot he got caught with by Shane. I think he knew that Shane wasn't as effective going backwards, so he pressed the action. What Roach doesn't realize is, when a talented fighter like Floyd slows down, he can possibly become more dangerous. He has the ring intelligence to realize that he's not as fast now as he was 5 years ago.So he sits on his punches more. That could be a painful realization for Ortiz and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
              I think if his legs were gone, then they wouldn't have held up against that shot he got caught with by Shane. I think he knew that Shane wasn't as effective going backwards, so he pressed the action. What Roach doesn't realize is, when a talented fighter like Floyd slows down, he can possibly become more dangerous. He has the ring intelligence to realize that he's not as fast now as he was 5 years ago.So he sits on his punches more. That could be a painful realization for Ortiz and Manny.
              Great post jvsnypes. A man who is forced to fight is mnore dangerous than a man who chooses to fight. If its true that Floyd cant move as much as he used to then he will just compensate for this by punching more which is bad news for anyone he meets. The problem wont be cutting off the ring but defending against a slick uick handed fighter who is great at reading and countering punches.

Comment

Floyds legs arent gone. Thats the thing when you dont fight, people have judged floyds legs on one performanance and you cant judge someone by one performance. Next fight his legs might look great depending on what type of person he fights.

If BHs legs arent gone why should a young floyds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                  Freddie Roach: "Mayweather's legs are gone"

Freddie Roach: "Mayweather's legs are gone"
                  Its what Freddy is hoping, funny thing is he claimed that just because he stood in front of Mosley and backed him up. So much for trainer of the year.

Comment

BHop cant even be compared to Mayweather completely different in most every way, BHop was never much of a dancer he was more of a stand still tend to go backwards and counter figher where Mayweather moved in all directions and countered.

Comment

Floyd has aged terribly during the last year. He looked like **** during the press conference. I don't know if its jet lag or what but the young Floyd was very energetic and trying his best to sell the fight.

I think not only are his legs gone but his reflexes are gone. Name another professional boxer that can take over a year off and eat nothing but fried chicken and junk food and drink nothing but sodas and still be a tip top boxer.

Now I know why Floyd couldn't make weight against Marquez. Cuz he was at Popeyes all the damn time.

Comment

Working...
                      X