Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you fuks sleep? I'm about to have some chocolate and milk and hit the bed. You guys are 5 hours difference and still bickering lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      No Yanks dump their fighters if they lose (Jeff Lacy) or play the "he was not the same" card if they lose like you did with Kirkland.
      check out the RECENT kirkland threads....I've been the first one there supporting him (theres no excuse for degale. his body didn't serve 3 years in prison) "jeff lacy" was ALWAYS disliked by me because i felt another american was robbed by him (before he fought calslappyf@g)

it's called pride DIRT TOOTH BRIT. it's called heart DIRT TOOTH brit. you have none. GROW some spine. have some pride boy!!! EVEN YOU know your fighters SUCK. lol at you attacking your own haye BUMS WHOWHOWHOWHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm having a celebration reading the comments....
      Last edited by americanbot; 06-28-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Name 1.

3rd time ive asked. No answer.
        ***Ridler, Are you telling me the most credible threat to the lineal champ was a Euro level fighter?, Answer my question.

Comment

Audley Harrison.

But again, you fail to acknowledge that Wlad has fought and has sought out the best fights at HW.

Stop going round in circles you dizzy tart.
          Audly Harrison is more than Chisora. Tell me how much money did this domestic fight make?

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
            ***Ridler, Are you telling me the most credible threat to the lineal champ was a Euro level fighter?, Answer my question.
            I asked you first you ducking ho. Name 1 fighter. I dare you.

Or just be honest and say you have no knowledge of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
              All of the top 10 either turned down a fight with him or had already been beaten by him or had already been badly beaten by someone he had recently beaten.
              Does that make Chisora the main contender/threat to the lineal champ?

Comment

I asked you first you ducking ho. Name 1 fighter. I dare you.

Or just be honest and say you have no knowledge of boxing.
                ***Ridler, the planet is pretty big.
                Are you telling me the most credible threat to the lineal champ was a Euro level fighter?, Answer my question. Stop dodging/

Comment

• This battle between Dirk Diggler and rich6666 is comedic gold.

Interestingly, my battles on boxingscene have usually been with fellow Canadian posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
                    ***Ridler, the planet is pretty big.
                    Are you telling me the most credible threat to the lineal champ was a Euro level fighter?, Answer my question. Stop dodging/
                    No I have never said Chisora was the most credible opponent. Which you know. I said he was a lesser opponent many times.

Stop stalling. Stop ducking. Stop dodging. Stop frantically scowering Google for a name and just admit you're a pathetic casual moron whos in way over his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      This battle between Dirk Diggler and rich6666 is comedic gold.

Interestingly, my battles on boxingscene have usually been with fellow Canadian posters.
                      What battle?

This is a brutal one sided raping.

Comment

Working...
                      X