No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Its weird to you because you are the *** rider. You are projecting. Like I said, you are a very confused little slag. You dont seem to understand the concept of being a *** rider very well. A *** rider is one who rides a person's *** no matter what they do - like you clearly do with Haye. You obviously saw him on Jonathan Ross, thought he was "cute" and have refused to remove his penis from your mouth ever since.

A true fan is someone who can both praise and criticise their favourite fighters or team.

Please try to recognise the difference you abortion.
    Sweet heart, don't confuse yourself with Dick Rider.. You're, *** Rider.

So much emotion.... All you do is jump on fighters ***. You are Boxingscene's Slut, You a *** Rider.

You are a *** Rider. Every, and i mean every big fight you jump straight on a fighters ***. How does it feel to be boxingscens slut?

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
      Sweet heart, don't confuse yourself with Dick Rider.. You're, *** Rider.

So much emotion.... All you do is jump on fighters ***. You are Boxingscene's Slut, You a *** Rider.

You are a *** Rider. Every, and i mean every big fight you jump straight on a fighters ***. How does it feel to be boxingscens slut?
      You are boring me now cupcake. Step your game up and come up with something better. You have lost all semblance of a rational argument and are just repeating the words "*** rider".

You're a little flustered. Go lie down and have a wank over David Haye's GQ magazine edition.

Comment

You are boring me now cupcake. Step your game up and come up with something better. You have lost all semblance of a rational argument and are just repeating the words "*** rider".

You're a little flustered. Go lie down and have a wank over David Haye's GQ magazine edition.
        Calm yourself down *** Rider. Stop jumping on Hayes nuts. For months/years you have been slagging/hating everything Haye did. Now, just now less than a week out from his biggest fight you jump straight on his nuts,just like a *** Rider.

I shouldn't hope anything more from you. First Degale, then Froch, now Haye.

You are a Boxingscene *** Rider. You may be the first, but many will come after. Feel proud at your achievement, you are the first boxingscene equivalent of a glory hunter. *** Rider.;l

Comment

Calm yourself down *** Rider. Stop jumping on Hayes nuts. For months/years you have been slagging/hating everything Haye did. Now, just now less than a week out from his biggest fight you jump straight on his nuts,just like a *** Rider.

I shouldn't hope anything more from you. First Degale, then Froch, now Haye.

You are a Boxingscene *** Rider. You may be the first, but many will come after. Feel proud at your achievement, you are the first boxingscene equivalent of a glory hunter. *** Rider.;l
          Nope Ive supported him for years. I even have an old article I wrote about him for another site. And I criticised him for a few months, deservedly so. I support many British fighters and always will.

Fuk do I care what you think? You're clearly a casual fan that supports Haye rather than boxing.

Comment

i'm hyped 4 this fight. but b real: both guys r kind of d1ckheads. i say that as a fan of both fighters.

if u want a real good vs. evil matchup: JCC JR vs. evil ZBIK.

Comment

Nope Ive supported him for years. I even have an old article I wrote about him for another site. And I criticised him for a few months, deservedly so. I support many British fighters and always will.

Fuk do I care what you think? You're clearly a casual fan that supports Haye rather than boxing.
              You sound like you are about to cry.

You jump on the bangwagon, you are not a supporter of British boxing, or boxing in general. You are a supporter of boxers who meet your requirements.

Pathetic really. I respect and have more admiration for Kltchkho fans than you. True fans will support there fighter through any and all adversary. You are a *** Rider.

Comment

You sound like you are about to cry.

You jump on the bangwagon, you are not a supporter of British boxing, or boxing in general. You are a supporter of boxers who meet your requirements.

Pathetic really. I respect and have more admiration for Kltchkho fans than you. True fans will support there fighter through any and all adversary. You are a *** Rider.
                What "adversary" did I not support Haye through?

Btw I think you meant "adversity" darling. But thats ok, you're a little flustered and confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz
                  You're a bumsniff.

There are cartain cases where a fighter deserves to lose their fanbase - Haye's is one such case.
                  Hmmm How so?

Comment

Hmmm How so?
                    When they fight ***** fights and avoid the best ones.

And surely a bandwagon fan would jump on AFTER he won the Klitschko fight, not before.

Your crusade against me has been a total fail. Congratulations.

Comment

When they fight ***** fights and avoid the best ones.

And surely a bandwagon fan would jump on AFTER he won the Klitschko fight, not before.

Your crusade against me has been a total fail. Congratulations.
                      Sorry for my blighted response.

How has Haye avoided anything? To me, he has maximised the potential revenue and world wide exposure of a fight. Haye v Harrison made a fortune, it definitely didn't meet with your narcissist requirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X