No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    There were better fighters. Haye and Povetkin. Neither wanted to fight Wlad when he sought out fights with them. A fact you keep ignoring, you incessant bell end.
    On planet earth, and earth is pretty big, you are telling me their was no fighter more qualified to take on Wlad than k Chisora? You are a ***Rider, and a moron.

Comment

Wow this faaggot is just repeating himself and ignoring everything I say.

I give many fighters leeway in taking lesser fights as long as they have shown and continue to show the intention of fighting the best. Wlad has always done this. Miguel Cotto is another example. I had no problem with him fighting an irrelvent Euro fighter in Jennings. I have no problem with Sergio taking a soft fight against Barker. I dont like the fights as you keep trying to project onto me like a desperate little slag but I will tolerate them.

I dont tolerate fighting crap fights back to back as Haye has done since entering the HW division.....until now.
      You silly hater. Do you not give Haye a cruiser weight any credit to move up. and ability to adjust to the weight ? Your bias is just staggering. Haye after 4 fights is taking on the number 1 in the world.

Comment

At least he wont have been KOed by a bum like James "Feasting on Human Flesh" Kirkland. YAHHAHAHAHAHA
        stay out of my comments.....

degale was BEAT by a ginger bum (;

(dirt teeth brits will always lose in the sport of boxing)

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
          You silly hater. Do you not give Haye a cruiser weight any credit to move up. and ability to adjust to the weight ? Your bias is just staggering. Haye after 4 fights is taking on the number 1 in the world.
          Yeah as I already said, I gave him a pass for avoiding the Klitschko fights because I felt he needed to get used to the division. BUUUUT instead of fighting increasingly better opponents, he fought increasingly worse ones.

Comment

• lol @ Dirk Diggler UK being a prideless worm.

even HE thinks haye (the DIRT TOOTH BRIT) will have his a** r@ped.

WHOOAHAHAHA HAHAHA HA HA HA YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
              On planet earth, and earth is pretty big, you are telling me their was no fighter more qualified to take on Wlad than k Chisora? You are a ***Rider, and a moron.
              Maybe there was. Please state who.

Oh yeah....you dont know anything about boxing outside of David Haye's scrotum. My mistake.

Comment

Yeah as I already said, I gave him a pass for avoiding the Klitschko fights because I felt he needed to get used to the division. BUUUUT instead of fighting increasingly better opponents, he fought increasingly worse ones.
                What could be worse than Chisora, please tell me. ****ing idiot.

Comment

• HAVE SOME PRIDE BOY!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    lol @ Dirk Diggler UK being a prideless worm.

even HE thinks haye (the DIRT TOOTH BRIT) will have his a** r@ped.

WHOOAHAHAHA HAHAHA HA HA HA YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                    Im not as delusional as you mate. James Kirkland ruling 154-160. WHOOOOOAAA HAHAHAHA HAHA YAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Maybe there was. Please state who.

Oh yeah....you dont know anything about boxing outside of David Haye's scrotum. My mistake.
                      Hmm how about any of the top 10?

Sickening thing with you. You want Haye to win. Take your dick out of your own arse. You are a *** Rider. Jump on the bangwagen

Comment

Working...
                      X