No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
    You are happy with the number 1 heavy in the world taking on a Euro level bum.Would you allow and be happy for that for other divisions?

You expect and seem to demand more from Haye. I am gasping for breath with your logic. Your stench is overpowering, and your vocably is hard to understand for anyone even taxi drivers. Your negative perspectives towards Haye are showing and your ***Riddler persona is coming out, but not only that, you seems to attack Haye, not only for this fight but personally.. Haye has the majority of the support and overwhelming English support are happy that Wlad pulled out of the Chisora fight.
    No I expect the same from all fighters. Like I said and like you keep ignoring, not every fighter can fight the best in each fight. And in this case, the best available opponents (Haye and Povetkin) did not want to fight Wlad. So who was he to fight? Please offer some examples.

Like I also said, I gave Haye numerous passes for fighting crap opponents. But you must draw the line somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      No I expect the same from all fighters. Like I said and like you keep ignoring, not every fighter can fight the best in each fight. And in this case, the best available opponents (Haye and Povetkin) did not want to fight Wlad. So who was he to fight? Please offer some examples.

Like I also said, I gave Haye numerous passes for fighting crap opponents. But you must draw the line somewhere.
      You seem to always give Wlad a pass. You are saying there is no better fighter on the planet available other than Chisora. I disagree. I strongly disagree. The number 1 should not be taking on a euro level bum.

Comment

*** Ridler, Likes the number 1 taking on the mighty Chisora.

Imagine another number 1 from another division taking on an irrelevant bum from Europe. Crazy.
        Wow this faaggot is just repeating himself and ignoring everything I say.

I give many fighters leeway in taking lesser fights as long as they have shown and continue to show the intention of fighting the best. Wlad has always done this. Miguel Cotto is another example. I had no problem with him fighting an irrelvent Euro fighter in Jennings. I have no problem with Sergio taking a soft fight against Barker. I dont like the fights as you keep trying to project onto me like a desperate little slag but I will tolerate them.

I dont tolerate fighting crap fights back to back as Haye has done since entering the HW division.....until now.
        Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 06-28-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

You seem to always give Wlad a pass. You are saying there is no better fighter on the planet available other than Chisora. I disagree. I strongly disagree. The number 1 should not be taking on a euro level bum.
          There were better fighters. Haye and Povetkin. Neither wanted to fight Wlad when he sought out fights with them. A fact you keep ignoring, you incessant bell end.

Comment

I've been throught this discussion before, back in December.

The only willing and available alternatives were worse fighters like Chauncey Welliver/Derek Rossy/Alex Leapai or old shot guys like James Toney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Wladimir Klitschko is an honest decent man who works to build schools in Namibia, Africa ande build boxing gyms for troubled youth in Ukraine.

Wlad is a good role model for kids with his strong character and personal integrity.

David Haye, in contrast, is a conniving loud-mouthed braggart who cheats on his wife and lies to discredit and smear his opponents.

Haye even bets on his own fights - we heard him say after Harrison-Haye that he bet a lot of money on a round three KO, which explains why he threw virtually no punches in the first two rounds.

If Wlad wins, it will be the triump of a good man over a conniving creep - a victory of good over evil.
              that's like pacquiao and mayweather combined..the loudmouth and the guy who cheats on his wife (pacquiao)

Comment

• It's gonna be so nice coming back on here after klitschko breaks that chump gaye down.

Comment

• haye the dirt tooth brit will get ko'd......

i hate both klits but haye is british & that makes me hate him even more.

i will laugh when he gets his dirty teeth broken in half just as degale.

one dirt tooth at a time YAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• You may not like Haye but calling him evil is ridiculous.

Good guy vs. bad guy maybe.

But most fight fans ultimately just want to see a good fight and if Haye's bad guy antics result in Wlad fighting lot more aggressively than usual then most fight fans will be pleased.

Boxing has never been a sport based on who is the most saint-like. It's based on two fighters trying to knock each other out.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      haye the dirt tooth brit will get ko'd......

i hate both klits but haye is british & that makes me hate him even more.

i will laugh when he gets his dirty teeth broken in half just as degale.

one dirt tooth at a time YAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                      At least he wont have been KOed by a bum like James "Feasting on Human Flesh" Kirkland. YAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X