No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    He canceled the fight because he said he had a rib injury 3 days before the fight, a week later it was good enough to play a round of golf though.

Injuries in the week leading up to the fight, how does that happen when the hard training is out of the way?
    I honestly dont give a toss if the injury was real or not. He pulled out injured to secure a fight with Haye. Whereas Haye pulled out in 09 to avoid a fight with Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I honestly dont give a toss if the injury was real or not. He pulled out injured to secure a fight with Haye. Whereas Haye pulled out in 09 to avoid a fight with Wlad.
      Yeah, have you got a bad memory, don't you rememeber him signing to fight Chisora again for April?

Comment

No he tried to pick David Haye and/or Alexander Povetkin but neither of them wanted the fight. You cant fight the best in every fight, especially when they dont want to fight you. Was I happy with the Chisora fight? Not really but Im not gonna ***** on Wlad for it. Especially when he cancelled it to take a bigger fight. Its a moot point. You are desperate and are reaching badly. Do yourself a favour and stop posting because this thread is a massacre.
        You are happy with the number 1 heavy in the world taking on a Euro level bum.Would you allow and be happy for that for other divisions?

You expect and seem to demand more from Haye. I am gasping for breath with your logic. Your stench is overpowering, and your vocably is hard to understand for anyone even taxi drivers. Your negative perspectives towards Haye are showing and your ***Riddler persona is coming out, but not only that, you seems to attack Haye, not only for this fight but personally.. Haye has the majority of the support and overwhelming English support are happy that Wlad pulled out of the Chisora fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          No, 99.99% would not. That's like saying because DeGale says something negative about Haye, then all Brits hate Hate.

If there's ONE feather-fisted boxer who is bitter because he couldn't get a lucrative contract he wanted from K-2 (or from anybody else, because skillful feather-fisted boxers are abundant in Eastern Europe) then it doesn't mean much. Hopefully he's happier sitting on Don King's shelf.

Most of the Klitschko supporters on boxingscene are Ukrainians: Mikhnienko, RussianCrusian, WLAD OWNS, BrooklynBomber, kyshenko team, etc.

And by the way, that article was put here by a notorious Klitschko-hating Russian writer, Alexey "Sucks" Sukachev.

Has Wlad been to the other Ukrainian champs fights and supported them? his brother does not count.

Does he take time out of his schedule to spend weeks training other boxers, taking them under his wing and giving them a huge confidnece boost?

Comment

You see the continualalty and how you are bias? i want to end this once and for all.

Wlad fakes an injury and you "don't give a toss" How the hell is this fair an impartial. Let alone, the real situation, that you show a signature of Haye.

I am not used to this kind of demonstration, i know you are using psychological war fair, and propaganda. Circa Wlad.

Please, everything you say is just your opinion. And your opinion is worthless. State facts.
            Last edited by rich6666; 06-28-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Does he take time out of his schedule to spend weeks training other boxers, taking them under his wing and giving them a huge confidnece boost?
              Yes he does. Andriy Rudenko (who is as good if not better than George Groves), Zaurbek Baysangurov, etc.

And unlike Haye, they work with young Ukrainian children who want to become boxers, check this link:

http://www.klichkofund.org.ua/gallery?current=3&d=4

You're blinded by your stupid hate for the Klitschkos, just like Sukachev.

The Klitschkos have raised and given millions of dollars to help children in the Ukraine and in Africa.

Instead of giving, Haye just TAKES the money from the stupid suckers like yourself who bought that PPV with Haye-Audley.
              Last edited by The Hammer; 06-28-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• This is only boxing Tunney, a sport. Let's not get carried away with this good vs evil stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Konitz
                  http://www.thefreedictionary.com/circa

Stop continualalty abusing the English language, faggot - it's not a good look for your sack of shit attempts at forum war fair.
                  Tell me, you are very small, extremely small. But tell me.

I'm asking you, . What do you think Circa means?

I am not used to this kind of demonstration, i know you are using psychological war fair, and propaganda. Circa Wlad.

Please, everything you say is just your opinion. And your opinion is worthless. State facts.

Comment

Yeah, have you got a bad memory, don't you rememeber him signing to fight Chisora again for April?
                    Yeah I do. And your point is?

Comment

Yeah I do. And your point is?
                      *** Ridler, Likes the number 1 taking on the mighty Chisora.

Imagine another number 1 from another division taking on an irrelevant bum from Europe. Crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X