No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    I had no idea Paul Williams and Stevie Johnston were Top Rank fighters, because Floyd flat out ducked both guys.
    So anybody floyd hasn't fought he ducked. Go home. You are like the idiots who say manny ducked zahir raheem.

Comment

"I don't want to hear he lost before, because right now he's champion"

Weak, how many times does he talk of others that he doesn't fight being losers.

Comment

mayweather did not duck williams. that was glass jaw paul promoting himself. stevie johnston could'nt even beat himself so why would mayweather duck him.

Comment

Floyd always uses Pac's name to sell his fights, making people think he will ACTUALLY fight Pac next.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
            "I don't want to hear he lost before, because right now he's champion"

Weak, how many times does he talk of others that he doesn't fight being losers.
            Ortiz is the WBC champion.thats all that needs to be said.

Comment

I don't see how Floyd ducked Paul Williams and I still think he's gonna fight Sergio.

Comment

Williams is grateful right now that he never faced Floyd because he would've never faced Winky nor Martinez if he had of and Stevie Johnstin? You gotta be kidding. Johnston was good but he wasn't no Castillo nor Corrales so put that garbage to bed.

Comment

Floyd always uses Pac's name to sell his fights, making people think he will ACTUALLY fight Pac next.
                  pacs always using mayweathers name to sell his fights against the shot,old,and weight drained fights.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    Ortiz is the WBC champion.thats all that needs to be said.
                    Well if you think it's that simple, then you don't follow boxing. A lot get a title, even guys who are not so good.

Comment

Well if you think it's that simple, then you don't follow boxing. A lot get a title, even guys who are not so good.
                      yeah there are no credible ww champs right now. WBC, WBA, IBF or WBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X