No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

"I don't want to hear that he lost before, because right now he's the world champion."

That's great coming from a guy who's biggest excuse for ducking Pacquiao was the fact that Pac has been knocked out before.
    holy shlt.. maybe floyd does have short term memory.. i mean he contradicts himself at every turn.. every time he open his mouth he contradicts his previous words..

Comment

• did sumbody in the crowd asked him about pac? I guess not because they might be scared of the thumbs down signal yet fraud jr mention pac just to sell his fight. what a fraud...

Comment

• There are a lot of things that I don't see eye to eye with Floyd. He has a personality or "stage personality" that I dislike. When Cotto, Cheato, Judah and Clottey became "threads", he took the highway and "retired" from boxing. In reality, he was like let them beat each other up and I'll come back and fight the winner of them and become tha' man w/o paying the price. There's no excuse to hit a woman, I had my problem w/ my kids mom and it has crossed my mind, lol, but I just walk away; and whoever touch my mom, daughter or sister is a dead man.
        NOW, I got to give him his props too.
        He's a hell of a boxer with mad talent; coming from long a$$ layoff he had beaten guys like Marquez and Hatton, ok ok, Hatton was a can but was undefeated at the time and don't matter what people say but he toyed Marquez been #2 fighter p4p. In the lower weight classes no1 was even close to him, too much.
        Also, he's been honest to himself. Learned the business of boxing and became his own boss and is making ridiculous amount of $$$. Also is honest when take the stage and confesses that his heart is in the cash, people don't like to hear that but that his honest truth.
        With the drama w/ pacman I'm 100% w/ Floyd. If you su****ious and ask for a random OSBT and the opponent refuses, you have all the right to believe that he's in something, specially how Manny has developed. I've been following Manny for a long time and it's pretty "uncommon" to say the least, how he has developed, specially in the higher weight class. Bob Arum is the biggest scumbag in boxing, why should Floyd trust him?..He was very clear, if he beats Ortiz he's willing to fight Manny. JUST TAKE THE F/UCKING TEST!!! Independent from Floyd's intentions having a reliable drug testing process will benefit the sport...

Comment

• It would have been much better, if He should have said that, right after Pacman beats Cotto!; In the past, Floydie never has emphasized that Pacman isn't cheating, he simply expressed his accusation & suspecious that Pacman is on ped/steriod!

Comment

• Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
            did sumbody in the crowd asked him about pac? I guess not because they might be scared of the thumbs down signal yet fraud jr mention pac just to sell his fight. what a fraud...
            So when Floyd refuses to even mention his name during the Mosley fight he is shook but when he answers the questions people want to know he is using Pac to sell his fight? Pac fans on this site are idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              So when Floyd refuses to even mention his name during the Mosley fight he is shook but when he answers the questions people want to know he is using Pac to sell his fight? Pac fans on this site are idiots.
              This is the most intelligent and logical comment on this 16-page thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                whaddya expect? both reasons get the 'tards and 'omos yappin like

Comment

• Dats right floyd,make that midget run for cova

Comment

• Originally posted by ♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© View Post
                    Dats right floyd,make that midget run for cova
                    LMAO, it's ok Tommy, we all know life can be tough on a young lad- just chipper up and lick my sack..

Comment

• maybe we should show him the compilation of his tirades, angst-ridden videos floating in the web to show him how he contradicts himself.. maybe it will jog his memories and say 'ahh... i did say that.. my bad!'...

Comment

Working...
                      X