Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Ortiz: Watch The NY Press Conference Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Ortiz is a lot bigger than Mayweather but Floyd is the one with the longer reach by about 2 full inches

Comment

• "This is not my last fight"

"Do I want Pacquiao? Absolutely, absolutely"

Comment

• That was Odd.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Sounds like he's being him in NYC but in LA he will be "Money" Mayweather who talks the most isht.
          lol somebody post that clip

Comment

• expect like 20 threads on floyd's speech today....
            hopefully the LA one is bit more put together with less idiots in the crowd. deff looking forward to it

Comment

• Wow! Interesting presser, that should answer a few questions that have been already.

Comment

• So I guess Floyd is wearing the orange and black gloves, trunk and shoes for the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  expect like 20 threads on floyd's speech today....
                  hopefully the LA one is bit more put together with less idiots in the crowd. deff looking forward to it
                  You're gonna hear alot of "Si Se Puede!" That's there favorite line.

Comment

• DAMN IT! What happened to the Trash Talking

maybe because it will be other networks involved Mayweather will TONE THINGS DOWN but I personally think the Trash Talking is ENTERTAINING!

Haters in the crowd not doing anything but TALKING **** FROM A DISTANCE...NOT A FACTOR, you act like you don't hear them and KEEP IT MOVING like Mayweather did
                    Last edited by sicko; 06-28-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                      You're gonna hear alot of "Si Se Puede!" That's there favorite line.
                      haha, yeah. it'll be better though, at least ortiz will get cheers when they present him.

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                      So I guess Floyd is wearing the orange and black gloves, trunk and shoes for the fight?
                      i'm not sure. i think he said the first time they negotiated the manny fight, their date was in october, hence the halloween colors. idk, i think he might make another one.

Comment

Working...
                      X