Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight H#PE refuses to cover Mayweather's latest lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAYBE fight hype just happens to be one of the few sites that stick to only talking about the fight game?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      If every cell phone has a camera on it how come when a Judge asked Floyd to show up in court and present evidence to prove what he said was true he didn't even show up?
      If you assault someone in a parking garage in a major hotel where there is cameras commonsense would say it should be on tape. Now I highly doubt Manny would take PED's in a public forum where there would be cameras but I see most of his fans lack comprehension and commonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        You guys do realize that Ben Thompson wants to sit down and do a one-on-one with Pac but because of Pac being in the Philippines most of the time, he's unable to do that. He has also stated that many of Pac's people are always blocking him to get a good interview.
        Im sure there are alot more people than just Ben Thompson wanting to do a 1 on 1 interview with Manny.

And Ive seen those no holds barred "interview's" with floyd, with Ben Thompson doing but nodding.. and what sounding like moaning the entire time. I really wouldnt, and shouldnt expect Manny sit through the same thing. Was there anything that was revealed in those 15 pt interview besides floyd showing off his shorts?

Comment

fight hype talks about boxing not private problems boxers have,that's the problem with pacquiao fans they are not interested in the sport at all,they care about gossip and how many cd's pacqiao sold,they're obsessed with gossip,pacquiao fans are worse than the whores from sex in the city series.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
            If you assault someone in a parking garage in a major hotel where there is cameras commonsense would say it should be on tape. Now I highly doubt Manny would take PED's in a public forum where there would be cameras but I see most of his fans lack comprehension and commonsense.
            Who says it isn't on tape? Maybe its just waiting for the appropriate time to present itself in court in front of a judge.

You know, kinda like what happened a week ago and Mayweather ducked and dodged. Funny how I just owned you yet I am supposed to "lack comprehension and commonsense". LMAO what a moron

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              fight hype talks about boxing not private problems boxers have,that's the problem with pacquiao fans they are not interested in the sport at all,they care about gossip and how many cd's pacqiao sold,they're obsessed with gossip,pacquiao fans are worse than the whores from sex in the city series.
              Thats why they made a 10 part series on floyd that was 10% about boxing and 90% about popeyes and chicks with mustaches.....

Comment

Thats why they made a 10 part series on floyd that was 10% about boxing and 90% about popeyes and chicks with mustaches.....
                it was 90% proof that pacquiao is ducking the fight..do yourself a favor and check the negotiation list they posted.

Comment

And then thank team pacquiao for the fight NOT happening.

Comment

sad thing is you admitted to watching the whole thing. owned

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      it was 90% proof that pacquiao is ducking the fight..do yourself a favor and check the negotiation list they posted.
                      If he didn't have proof in the first place than why even ask for osdt?

What happened when a judge asked Floyd to prove in court that he had solid evidence to demand additional testing? Oh yea, he ducked and dodged like usual.

I have no doubt in my mind that Pac would fight him anytime, anywhere under any rules a state commission has. I know you can't say the same about Floyd which is why the fight isn't happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X