No announcement yet.

Row over referee Rodriguez could count out Haye's WBA belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Im just tired of the brits complaining Haye has to make "sacrifices".

The facts are that he has no HW resume and Wlad has been a champ for a long time, if the roles were reversed you guys would say 75 Haye / 25 Wlad in UK would be fair.

Haye is getting 50% and a shot for 2 belts, now he doesnt want to put his own belt up? wtf? I thought he said he doesnt care who the ref is and will KO Wlad regardless.

The truth is that the ref could be Adam Booth and the fight could be in David Hayes house with his friends as judges and he wont outbox Wlad, Haye needs a KO.

Im tired of all this crying and hypocrites, look at the UK fans saying Maidana deserved 30% against Khan, and judah deserved 30-35%. But yet for David Haye with no HW resume he needs 60%, his choice of venue, his choice of everything huh? Boxing works on who is the top dog.

Please be consistent UK fans and try to reverse the roles. You dont see Wlad fans complaining that Haye is getting 50%, when we should be complaining that he only deserves 35-40% MAX given his Resume.

But yet Haye fans always got something to complain about.
    You need to start thinking a bit

The reason haye deserves 50 percent if not more is because HE IS BRINGING MORE MONEY. Let me repeat, there is NO PPV MONEY FROM GERMANY. All the PPV money is coming because britian wants to watch haye

now time to set your azz straight again, the reason maidan and judah deserve what they did is because against, KHAN is being paid by HBO millions, they want to see him, people pay to watch him on PPV in the uk, he brings most of the money to the table, so he deserves more

at the end of the day, boxing now is a business, the person who brings the most money keeps more money

using your logic, mosley and ortiz should get 50 percent if not more because they have a world title belt which floyd does not have

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      If Haye gets to keep the WBA title, after he gets KOed by Wlad he'll be considered even more of a "paper champion" than he is now.

David Haye is a slimey scumbag. Eventually his con games and deceitful ways will catch up to him.
      let me get this straight, you want a ref that has let wlad cheat in fights instead of a neutral ref?

wlad is refusing the new ref because he has been the ref of 1 of hayes fight, yet you want wlad to keep the ref he bribes despite him been in 5 of his fights

stop being so biased

lets end this all, total neutral referee which is not paid of by wlad

Comment

It sounds like Haye isn't as confident as he claims and is weaseling out of possibly losing his belt!

It isn't that surprising considering how many times he pulled out of fights with the brothers.

Comment

I've seen Genaro Rodriguez referee in person countless times and I honestly can see he is one of the best refs in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
            The thing is in Germany some refs forget how to count.
            Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            I've seen Genaro Rodriguez referee in person countless times and I honestly can see he is one of the best refs in the sport.
            But David Haye feels he needs a CROOKED ref who will allow him to rabbit punch, like he did with Mormeck, Barrett and Ruiz, and hit his opponent when he's already down, like he did to Fragomeni.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
              The thing is in Germany some refs forget how to count.
              You have no explanation do you, what a tedious comeback.

Haye 'As long as the ref can count to ten I don't care'. Haye should stick to his word. He is that confident so why does he care huh? He clearly isn't that confident if he's whining about the ref.

Get the eff on with it Haye.

PS I'm rooting for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                David Haye feels he needs a CROOKED ref who will allow him to rabbit punch, like he did with Mormeck, Barrett and Ruiz, and hit his opponent when he's already down, like he did to Fragomeni.
                WTF? Haye wants a neutral ref anyone that hasn't ref'd multiple Klitschko fights. What's wrong with that? Wlad should have no problem changing the ref, if he refuses and it costs him the WBA belt it's his own fault and it would look odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz
                  "All I need is a ref that can count to ten."

What a ****.
                  Wlad - All i need is home advantage, my doctor, my ring size, my ref.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    You need to start thinking a bit

The reason haye deserves 50 percent if not more is because HE IS BRINGING MORE MONEY. Let me repeat, there is NO PPV MONEY FROM GERMANY. All the PPV money is coming because britian wants to watch haye

now time to set your azz straight again, the reason maidan and judah deserve what they did is because against, KHAN is being paid by HBO millions, they want to see him, people pay to watch him on PPV in the uk, he brings most of the money to the table, so he deserves more

at the end of the day, boxing now is a business, the person who brings the most money keeps more money

using your logic, mosley and ortiz should get 50 percent if not more because they have a world title belt which floyd does not have
                    You are DREAMING, Wlad is a 10x bigger money draw. anyone who fights Wlad/Vitali is earning their HIGHEST CAREER PAYDAY.

Wlad/Vitali can sell out 50k in an Arena and get paid MILLIONS by RTL. You think Wlad cares about UK PPV money? Its what $20 and not like $50 like it is in USA?

Think about how little a fighter gets.

That $20 is divided by like 10 people. so GTFO out of here. Just like Pacq and Floyd anyone who fights Wlad/Vitali in the HW division will make their career highest. Thats why so many ppl want to fight them. poor James Toney has been making death threats for a fight with Wlad or Vitali.

David Haye doesnt bring anything to Wlad, just a belt.

You actually think David Haye is a bigger draw/brings more money?

If you do then go to the mirror, take 3 steps back and stab yourself in the face.
                    Last edited by Medved; 06-27-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      You are DREAMING, Wlad is a 10x bigger money draw. anyone who fights Wlad/Vitali is earning their HIGHEST CAREER PAYDAY.

Wlad/Vitali can sell out 50k in an Arena and get paid MILLIONS by RTL.

David Haye doesnt bring anything to Wlad, just a belt.

You actually think David Haye is a bigger draw/brings more money?

If you do then go to the mirror, take 3 steps back and stab yourself in the face.
                      The Klitschko's get 3 million Euro from RTL, while Haye sells over 600k PPVs for SKY at £15. Do the maths.

Comment

Working...
                      X