Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Hype: Despite the hate, should Mayweather's return concern Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    After reading it a little bit more. I just think the writer is a moron. He says he's more impressed with Pac run of HOF'ers and winning titles than he's with Sugar Ray Robinson career.

You actually read the whole thing? SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      You actually read the whole thing? SMH.

Comment

didnt even read d script but pac shud b worried.ortiz will b no easy task for money but i hope manny strugles wit jmms pace

Comment

""The obvious conclusion is two-fold: Floyd is an extraodinary businessman as an athlete and Manny's trust in his handlers should seriously be questioned. Floyd's partnership with Al Haymon should go down as one of the most business savvy in sports history, while Manny's seemingly blind faith in Bob Arum and Mike Koncz should be met with serious scrutiny. Floyd Mayweather will make in one fight almost what the (arguably) best basketball player in the sport, LeBron James, makes in an entire year in salary and endorsements. Suppose Floyd made that same purse in a big Cinco de Mayo fight against the popular Mexican sensation Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, which is highly conceivable. Canelo's star power is fast rising, the fight would be an in-house with Golden Boy Promotions, and Floyd's fight against Oscar de la Hoya on a Cinco de Mayo was the biggest PPV event of all time. If the fight and another $40 million purse were to come off, it would earn him more for the year than what the top earning athlete of 2011, Tiger Woods, brought in last year. Do you really think Manny Pacquiao will make $40 million against Mike Jones, the latest Top Rank fighter being pushed by Bob Arum as Manny's next opponent after Marquez?""

FACTS....

Comment

Thank you for the laugh.........funny thread

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              After reading it a little bit more. I just think the writer is a moron. He says he's more impressed with Pac run of HOF'ers and winning titles than he's with Sugar Ray Robinson career.

lol, you just hating cuz he gave floyd praise. You know you liked when he said that about pac. stop lying to yourself.

Comment

As big of a fan of PBF that I am I saw that there is some truths in that article and some complete BS. I really didn't like the article it was a little too much and over the top for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray

Fight Hype, a Black owned racially biased website, that used Mayweather's racist rants on ustream as headlines, is a Wifebeater propaganda machine. New installments of lies from this site. Zero credibility whatsoever. As usual.
                  Fite Hipe sucks. They should move to Africa.

Comment

Maybe the fans but not Pacquiao I think. The guy has nothing to lose, he could retire from boxing happy win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowBoxing89 View Post
                      lol, you just hating cuz he gave floyd praise. You know you liked when he said that about pac. stop lying to yourself.
                      Yea I loved it

Comment

Working...
                      X